South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 05:03 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default TGIF Beach Chat, Nov 21

:Good Morning

Yippee!! Friday!

After a very long day in Denver yesterday I finally have a day to spend at home! (Maybe tomorrow, too, shhh!) I went to JoANNWhile my mom was at her appt. and picked 4 fleece patterns for tied blankets-Christmas presents. Stopped at Costco and stocked up on a few things, too. I'm going to clean like crazy this morning and then see if I can't get these blankets finished. Probably pay a few bills, too. There's always something on the list.

What is on your Friday agenda? My 1st duty is coffee! It's brewing right now and I am so excited!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 11-21-2014 at 05:07 AM.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning Debbie! Sounds like you were a whirlwind again!

I was delighted to hear the coffee beeper go off - DH pre made it last night. It tastes even better when it's already made!

Good and bad news is, the EMG was normal - so on to the next test. I even wrote my GP requesting to move along since this is affecting my work (sucks not to feel your fingertips well!). Jennifer, it was quite a shocking experience , but I was fine going to work, even though I was tired. I am pretty sure it is used as torture in some countries!

TGIF!! Chicks, are you all looking forward to the weekend!!??
Old 11-21-2014, 06:51 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning! I have a cup of coffee for now and a thermos to take out the door momentarily. Where would I be without it?!?

I am happy it is Friday and next week will be short with the holiday. It also appears that both my boys will be making it home. Yeah! But that means an extra big grocery shopping trip.

Tammy, maybe eliminating conditions is helpful? Hope you have a good day and are able to get the next test scheduled soon.

Debbie- you are always busy. Nice score on the blankets.

Got to run. To all the chicks to come-have a great day.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I'm about ready for my 2nd cup already.

Debbie, you sound like you're ready for a day off, lol! I only have 1 bill that I need to pay today (thank goodness!), but cleaning and getting groceries are on my agenda for this morning, too.

Tammy, I'm glad your EMG was normal, but I do hope you find what's causing your weakness and numbness soon. I don't know what's involved in the test, but it sounds awful!

Cleaning and grocery shopping will take care of my morning, then I'll have lunch with Dad and take care of his business. Then the rest of the day will be MINE!
Old 11-21-2014, 07:01 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Beth, good morning! That's great that both your boys will be home for
Thanksgiving, and hooray for short weeks! For the next 3 weeks, I'll only have a 3-day work week. Have a great day!
Old 11-21-2014, 07:06 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning and happy Weekend Eve. Only one day to plough through and then ...

Debbie, I love those fleece blankets and had forgotten about them. They are so cozy and easy to make. I have no time to do one this year but have put them on my 2015 list and may do them this winter.

Tammy, so sorry the EMG didn't give you some answers. Hope your doc moves things faster for you. I can't imagine not having feeling in my fingers.

Beth, so glad your lads will be home for Turkey Day. Enjoy. Glad you missed the huge dump of snow.

Linda, say hi to Bud the Spud for me. It's hard for me to believe I was heading to visit you this time last year. I remembered that this morning when I found Millie had demolished one of the slipper I bought that trip.

Michelle did an absolutely super job of cleaning my absolutely filthy house! She worked four hours straight and things sparkle. She has me on an every four week schedule but will move me to two weeks as soon as there's an opening. I was a tad shocked to see her cleaning things that Donna never touched.

A chatty woman from Thera-Paws is coming this morning to help me with a mail-out. Jane still doesn't realize that I am the Team Leader. I have some "Clean the Fridge" soup ready for lunch and hope she likes it. I have whole wheat rolls made with Mill flour so it'll all be healthy, Maybe some grapes for dessert?

Not sure what the rest of the day will bring but do know my crazy Book Club meets tonight at Heather's house so the evening will be fun.

On to the WEEKEND!
Old 11-21-2014, 08:04 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning it's a blustery day all the more reason to tackle some things off my to do list.

Beth I will be going shopping today and will feel the added ouch of stocking up for DS too. Glad both your Nys are coming home.

Tammy sorry the test didn't give you answers. Hope your GP listens to your request.

Debbie those blankets are great. I've never tried making one, but they are perfect this time of year.

Ruth glad Michelke did a great job....now you are making me think of all the things I don't clean frequently lol. At like to spot clean as my grandma would say. Dust things without moving them Heck with the kid coming home maybe I'll splurgetoday lol.

Linda enjoy lunch with dad.

The graduation was really nice. Meredith was beaming. She really worked hard for this. Afterwards her mom took us to a late lunch at Macaroni Grill. I was so proud of myself, no wine, no bread, no pasta and no dessert. Although the scale didn't think my accomplishment was something to celebrate lol. I did notice when hugging people "my girls" we're screaming. Here come the hormones again ugh.

Today it is all about cleaning, cooking and grocery shopping. I do need to place an order for my stepdad's Christmas present. Tomorrow I will take a ride and check in on Joe's house, may clean that too. Then in the evening going to dinner with Meredith at our favorite Mexican restaurant. At least I am only working Sunday and Monday next week. Was supposed to pick up DS on Tuesday, but one of his friends is driving him home. I'll enjoy my peace and quiet before he gets here.

It is sad, but DS seems to stress my old pup. Mick only seems to have accidents when DS is home. I know it is mostly because DS is very lazy with walking them. I wish DS had more patience with the pups. The need extra loving in their advancing ages.

If I don't stop rambling nothing will get done. Happy Friday!!!
Old 11-21-2014, 09:24 AM   #8  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

second try lost my first post.

Debbie great idea for Christmas gifts. Will have to check out after Christmas. I have a few big pieces of fleece hanging around.

Tammy keeping fingers crossed you will have an answer soon.

Ruth. Glad Michelle worked out. She is one busy cleaning lady.

Linda. Enjoy your weekend and a 3 day work week is great.

Beth and Jen. Be sure to buy some of your sons favourites.

Also grocery shopping and will take time to enjoy some new baking books I received. I am 2lbs under ticker but reluctant to change it at this moment. Oh, just to maintain over holidays.no cleaning today
take care
Sophie

?
Old 11-21-2014, 01:35 PM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Quick fly by for me I am in the middle of testing and have to finish in 2 hours as have to take DD2 to the dentist.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Tywnn happy the test was normal but hope they figure out what is wrong.

Have a great afternoon
Old 11-21-2014, 02:10 PM   #10  

Height: 5'4"

A wonderful Friday to everyone - so glad you are all here even when I never make it until the end of the day . . .

Be well -
Closed Thread