South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 07:05 AM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good Sunday morning although the sun will not be on duty today. There's this fluffy white stuff falling from the sky. My car is covered as I have a dumpster in the lane and can't get it into the barn for the night. I'm sure glad I have my snow tires on and the remote starter installed!

Debbie, I know how you feel about those doggies but they still have issues with housebreaking? I would think the time has passed to work on that. Yesterday I visited my cousin who just got an eight week old Springer - adorable but I sure would not want to go through the potty stuff again.

No sure what little "extras" will come up today but absolutely must get my Mill financial report done for tomorrow afternoon's meeting as I have vet and bank appointments tomorrow morning. (No sick dogs - just a Lyme disease booster for Jazz.) Once the report is done and printed, I plan to get my Christmas wrapping stuff organized and wrap what I have already bought. I also hope to at least start the stuff shuffle upstairs. I plan to move my dressy clothes into the spare room closet and pare my regular closet down to just essentials.

Of course some quilting and dog cuddling will get worked in there somehow. Life is too short to miss out on things you WANT to do, SHOULDs be damned!

Enjoy your Sunday!
Old 11-16-2014, 07:49 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Girls!

I thought it may have snowed overnight, but it's just a heavy frost. It seems winter just can't wait to get started this year.

Cockers are such pretty dogs, Debbie, but I think you're wise for not taking on those two right now.

Have a nice breakkie with your friend, Tammy!

If I lived a bit closer, I'd come and give you hand clearing out those rooms, Ruth. It all sounds like it's going to be really nice when those floors are finished.

I'd better grab some breakfast so I'm ready to leave soon. Jake likes to get to the grocery store early before it gets crowded, and I've just been putzing around this morning. We're all meeting at Sherrie's at 1 to get ready for the dinner theater, and that should be a lot of fun!
Old 11-16-2014, 08:10 AM   #18  

Height: 5' 5"

Morning chicks! We have a dusting of snow this morning- brrr. It's ok with me if Mother Nature changes her mind and waits a bit longer for winter to stay.

Not sure what all is on today's agenda but I need to make DH a quiche for the week, do a bit more laundry and I think I will make pea soup (sans potatoes). I should also plan out the week's menus.

Sounds like lots of busy chicks today! Enjoy your day everyone!

Last edited by Beth19; 11-16-2014 at 02:01 PM.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:38 AM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Beth, must be the snow because I have two pots of soup on the stove right now - always seems to happen on clean the fridge day! I'm doing that leek and cauliflower one and another sort of Chinesey one with some shrimp and pork that I found and some slightly wilted bok choy! I always feel so virtuous when I make soup out of odds and ends from the freezer. I pitched the pea soup from February 2013!

The snow is still coming down - big puffy Christmassy flakes. The dogs adore it but I am less anamoured!

Now I am going to tackle the dratted financial report!
Old 11-16-2014, 03:29 PM   #20  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon,

Sitting here watching it snow outside and watching holiday movies on the Hallmark channel. I made some breakfast "cookies" for next week so I am good to go for mornings.

Have a Thanksgiving dinner to go to this evening with DD2.

Have a wonderful evening.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:13 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Tammy oh please share your recipe. Panera's Autumn Harvest Soup is my favorite!!!

Debbie my 8 year old Bichon, rescue, still has potty issues. he even woukd go in his crate! Now he has run of the kitchen, laundry room and dining room (they are connected) with my old fella. Wee wee pad is a must as my work days are over 14 hours away from home. I use an online company and order in bulk lol
Closed Thread