South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 08:45 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning and Happy Easter to those who observe. It is sunny here today and the weatherman is predicting 60*!!! Yeah!!

For breakfast I have been making SB muffins: the PB Banana, Almond flour/cranberry, flax meal. We will go out for a big dinner later so I'm in the same mindset as Jennifer: stay mostly OP early in the day and don't worry about 1 holiday meal. (and with no small children in the house I did not buy ANY candy. Just sent DS some $ in a card and told him to buy his own )

I also hope to get in a walk later, hate to let the sun go to waste!

Have a great day, chicks!
Old 04-20-2014, 08:46 AM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

A belated Happy Birthday, Tammy! I was figuring it would leak out but glad it wasn't a big production. Hope you feel better today.

I traveled home yesterday but have already ventured out to the next "village" for smoothie makings (veggies). I forgot my share when I left yesterday.

I have a few minutes then need to drop the pup off at moms and head to work. It will be crazy once churches get out.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-20-2014, 09:57 AM   #18  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Better late than never, Happy Easter to those who celebrate, Happy sunny Sunday to everyone (sorry if the sun is hiding where you are), Happy move the firepit, plant the peas, set-up the butterfly garden day around here They called Tim from work this morning. They have a super low census so offered him the day off. Yesterday was all yard work but today we will make time for a walk. Nothing better than a walk for loosening up all those overworked muscles.

Cricket is doing great! She was so unhappy about the no food rule but is now enjoying small portions of overcooked rice (eww) and boiled chicken. She's been running around the yard barking at neighborhood noises and trying to sneak into my new herb bed. There's nothing she likes better than soft dirt to dig in.

Tammy - I believe in the birthday week once we hit 30 so you get lots of do-overs

Now back to the massive chore list so I can get to the yard work!
Closed Thread