South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 07:58 AM   #16  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning I am loving the new juicer so far. I've just used it once a day for dinner. I'm impressed at how good the juices are. My neighbor is going to the Co-op today and she is picking up some more organic produce for us. Our little local store doesn't have much to choose from. It's a cleaning day for me. Think I'll finally get to the crock pot too. I'm out of leftovers.

Such excitement for me Happy Sunday
Old 02-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #17  

S/C/G: maintaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenne1017 View Post
Karen - how can you NOT have heard who was playing??
I know! Crazy. I guess maybe because I have no life And watch no live TV! I thought it was Indianapolis because I fast-forwarded over a segment filmed there. Nope.

Now that I am up on things, tee hee, I'll be rooting for the Pats since I'm a native New Englander.

I'm baking cookies to take today and also bringing hummus. I hate that I just want today's food temptations to be over. I really struggle with social eating. I suspect that PH1 is in my future. Again.

I really, really, really, really miss cardio!
Old 02-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #18  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

I only know that it's today and who is playing because of facebook. Most of my New England friends are all over it as is DD.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #19  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

I've been up for awhile...cleaning, organizing and now preparing for the top procrastinated project on my list. Several years ago we helped our good friend move out of her home...pre-divorce. I took a crossstich her mom had made them for their wedding in '88. I'm taking off names and dates and putting on her name/BD and her DD's. Mom is still alive but with Alzheimers and she really wanted to keep the needlepoint. It's not my specialty but think I'll get through it.
No more snow but very cold. I see we made the national news. I'll pass on the SB.

MissusTH, I googled the octo...since I couldn't quite imagine it. Very cute!

Ok, off to the project.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday...I'll look for results on the evening news.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning! I'm sitting here with my cup of tea, waiting for everyone to get ready for church. Would you believe I haven't had any coffee yet?!!!! I may be able to grab a quick cup at church before the service if we get there early enough, otherwise I'll have to wait til we go out for brunch afterwards.

I'm going to have to give some serious thinking to buying a small Keurig for Monica to keep here, just for me!
Old 02-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #21  

Good Morning, well ok, afternoon. The morning just flew by, and now I am starting my house chores and cooking.

Yesterday I think I spent the whole day sorting yarn and I still have 3 huge containers to go through. I have three grocery bags full for Goodwill ( I hope they take it.) and 2 containers for ebay. And that is just sorting, I still have to list it and take pictures. What a way to spend a persons free time. But I do need to get rid of it. It feels good to get a start at it.

I am making the Taco Bake and Butternut Lasagna (but I am using Acorn instead). We went grocery shopping this morning and spent 45.00 in just the produce section. I told my DH, people probably think we have a rabbit!!!!

But the sun is shining here and it is a good day.

Superbowl, I am in a pool and don't even know how it works, hope I win and someone tells me!!!!!

Happy day to everyone.
Closed Thread