South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 02:46 AM   #16  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Hi all - I will NOT start a new post tonight but thank you all. When I saw Karen in person, she said the same thing. And i appreciate hearing it - it's hard on travel so much but I know if I go off plan, I will fail all over the place. Luckily, there is a World Market nearby and although I've bought all the candy for the conference, I also bought some whole food bars for myself and have asked for " no potatoes" or dressings on the side where I've been able. It really feels like second nature not to have the cake with dinner and ask for second veggies.

BUT

It feels nice to hear from you all that I am doing the right thing.

I will work out tomorrow AM before heading to my last day of conferencing! Then I get to hang with a friend (and I will admit, a beverage or two off plan might be consumes) before heading home all day on SAT! Then no travel for a bit.

But really, thank you. It feels nice to have people behind me no matter what!
Closed Thread