South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 01-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #1  
Amanda

S/C/G: 207/191.8/140

Height: 5'5"

Default New to SB. What weightloss successes have you had?

Hey there chickys! I am just curious what successes you girls have had in weight loss. How much and how long did it take you? Also wondering what your weight loss was like during Phase 1? Obviously everyone is different, but I think it would be cool to know where I could be. Thanks!
MandaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:59 AM   #2  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Hi Manda,

There were a number of these kinds of posts about a week ago when we got a new influx of people come join us on the beach. If you do a search, I am sure you will find them all.

I lost 8 pounds in Ph 1 and have lost 30 since July. But, I also had a lot more to lose. And, like you said, everyone is different. I, for example, didn't exercise at all from July until January so those that do I am sure lose more as well.
jenne1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Hi Manda! Welcome!

I don't remember my losses in P1, but I averaged 2#/week over the period of time that I followed P2 100%. (note some weeks I had no loss).

I have a very complicated life and it has worked for me to follow P3 instead of going out of control with off plan foods. As long as I do that I maintain. Last year I lost 15# by taking 2 months back to a strict P2 then maintaining that loss on P3. My holiday guests are about to depart and I'm setting up for another strict P2 to lose another 10-15.

Best wishes!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #4  
Amanda

S/C/G: 207/191.8/140

Thanks girls! I will definitely look for those previous posts. Good luck to you!
MandaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #5  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

I think I lost about 10 lbs in Phase 1. I decided to follow the plan to the letter, no off plan foods at all, until I reached my goal. I started 10/1 and did not have any off plan foods until one fried clam dinner in mid-May, no fries and adjustments made all week to accommodate it. I reached goal, 80 lbs lost, in early June. I've never had that much motivation and focus again though Nowadays losing my 10 lb winter regain (every darned year) seems to take forever.
CyndiM is offline   Reply With Quote