South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #16  

Height: 5'8"

UPDATE!!! Aerobed not actually broken. Something was caught in the valve so it wasn't closing properly. Car engine light also out now so that seems to be resolved as well. Now if only my watch would spontaneously start to work.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:50 PM   #17  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Matilda - A LA PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Does it work now?)

So what's the deal with Mercury in retrograde? I've actually had a pretty good week minus being tired from staying out too late last night. Does Mercury in retrograde mean BONUS for a Taurus like me?
Old 04-06-2011, 10:16 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Evening, ladies. No time for personals as I have a batch of Nessa bars in the oven right now, but I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I started my new shift yesterday and things seemed to go well. I got all of my files straightened out (after shredding memos that were over 10 years old, LOL) and got all my paperwork sorted out. Should be smooth sailing from here on out. And, bonus, I only answered the phone as "Corporal" twice, LOL

Hope all is well w/ you lovely ladies. I'll come catch up soon.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:16 AM   #19  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Almost didn't make it by today but wanted to at least check in even if I don't have time for personals. I actually had a good day today. Since we are expecting more rain tomorrow, I decided to get out of the house and just enjoy myself today. So I drove down to the shopping complex, parked the car and spent the next hour walking nonstop around the front and back sides of the stores in the complex. After that, I spent the next three hours inside the stores shopping for goodies and groceries. By the time I finally got back home, my feet were letting me know what I had done but it was a good day and a good way to get in some exercise.

One of my stops was to buy a hula hoop and when I got home, I tried it out and it just was not happening. I did laugh a bit though and thank goodness I was alone in the house. Will continue to try a few more times before I give up as I think it would be good exercise.

I also bought a couple new pillows and pillow protectors as my allergies are really bothering me right now so want to do a few things that might help. Wish me luck tonight trying to sleep on a new pillow.

Every one of my 16 cucumber seed starts have now sprouted. I'm so excited that today I bought some more of the little pods as I want to start some squash.

Had my DH check out my weedeater and it definitely died yesterday so I called B&D this morning and they are sending me a new one since this one was only a few months old. In the meantime, my yard is going to be lopsided.

Last edited by TallandThin; 04-07-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Closed Thread