South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 11:02 AM   #16  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

good morning chickies

Hey Ruth, how did you get my picture.

Only a few minutes here, DD and grandson on the way from inlaws.
take care
Sophie
Old 03-21-2011, 12:43 PM   #17  
Onederland or bust!!!

S/C/G: 325/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Good afternoon! I'm quite excited I am past my 20 day probation and now have a lovely new signature to show off! I'm quite tickled! I was thrilled to find a little angel panda as a slider... That's me to a T! (Yeah right, LOL!) I'm about to pop out to do a ton of errands, back later!

Amanda
Old 03-21-2011, 01:22 PM   #18  
Be happy.

Hello

I'm home from school early because of the snowstorm. (Cyndi I'm glad you're able to work home from today - the roads are pretty slippery here.) I'm not sure how much snow we'll end up with - the TV says 4-7", the internet says 6 - 9". I'm hoping both overestimated. At any rate, I've got a couple of unplanned hours to fill so I'm pretty happy about that.

I was going to use them to play (exercise, crafts, maybe read...) but reading all the posts about cleaning and organizing makes me wonder if I should use my time to wash the kitchen floor instead. Tough decision but I'm still leaning towards playing...

Enjoy your afternoon, friends!

Last edited by Heidi58; 03-21-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:03 PM   #19  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Good morning from rain soaked California . I do believe I'm going to start molding soon if the sun doesn't decide to make an appearance again.

Ruth, you got a grin out of me for sure with your little lady this morning. I can sure relate to "full muddy paw season" too. All those new appliances, .

Linda, I know what it looks like behind my frig, washer and dryer and I don't want to go there but once a year. Love the pansies. Are they the ones you planted in your yard?

Cyndi, Glad you get to use the speaker phone and don't have to drive the mountain.

Matilda, hope your 9:00 meeting wasn't too bad and things at work are going as good as any "normal" Monday.

Kara, you sure have your hands full. Getting ready for a yard sale is a lot of work. Hope yours goes great.

Lak, of course we don't mind . Wow, your getting a new stove too. Good for you. I so agree about salesmen (snakes)! The worse kind in my opinion are car salesmen! Hate to buy a new car because of that.

Karen, sorry you are under the weather. Hope it doesn't last long.

Claire, Spring cleaning, oh my! I'm not ready for that yet. With all this rain and muddy paw prints, cleaning will just have to wait a little longer.

Jasmine, more testing? Your poor students...bet they are getting tired of it all.

Bea, can't help but grin at the start of your week.

Debbie, there you are...was wondering what happened to you. Oh my, don't think I would want the bright orange box sitting out where I had to keep seeing it. I usually put things like that in the oven (turned off of course) just so I can't see them.

Sophie

Well, got to get on with my day. I probably should go change clothes. I walked in the rain again this morning and think my jeans are a bit too damp. I'm trying to schedule a train trip to Montana to visit my brother and need to work with a live person and spent 40 minutes on hold with Amtrak late last night before giving up. Will try again late tonight or cave and drive 50 miles to the nearest train depot to stand in line probably that long to be able to talk to a real person. They sure don't get high marks for service in my opinion but I love riding their trains.

Hope you all have the will power to stay on plan today. Later
Closed Thread