South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #16  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Popping in on my break.

Busy day. Besides all the boarding dogs, and appts., we've had one dog fight bite to sew up, it wasn't bad. One kitty who couldn't pee, has bladder infection, one hit by car, that was doa and now 3 more boarders coming in, serious family emergency.

Who needs a gym? I've got 2 hours to go and 15 dogs to put out to tinkle, feed and water.

Ruth!
Old 11-26-2010, 05:27 PM   #17  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Ruth and for your friend
Old 11-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #18  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Ruth I'm so sorry
Old 11-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Oh Ruth, I'm so sorry. I never have and never will understand suicide except in cases involving fatal illnesses. And even then it ticks me off that we can put down a dog or cat that is sick and in pain but we're not allowed to help end the suffering of our human loved ones. But people will debate THAT one 'til the end of time. I hope for your friend's sake that he pulls through. It's a very tough thing to live through w/ so many unanswered questions...year 15 and I still don't have the answers.

shcirerf - Sounds like you've been really busy today. Hope you made it through the day okay and are at home relaxing by now.

As for me, I'm still at work. Only 1 1/2 hours to go, though!!! My bestfriend loaned me her Canon Rebel super expensive camera to take to the game tomorrow, so I'm super excited (and a little nervous, LOL) about that. I've got to go home and measure the camera case to make sure it's w/in the allowed sizes for the stadium. I've missed my morning gym workout 3 times this week (including tonight, b/c I'm going home and sleeping instead) but I had some extra workouts last week and I'm going to be walking around Athens most of tomorrow so I'm gonna just let it be. I will try to make up at least one of those workouts on Sunday night, though. We shall see.

Hope you ladies are having a good day. Ruth, let us know what happens w/ your friend's partner.
Closed Thread