South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 05:51 PM   #16  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

my meetings were canceled so I worked from home all day. 24 phone calls (yes, we track) but I didn't have to drive all over the state. I still have a conference call and one more survey call tonight but I'm home.

Wow, great job Debbie!

Time to throw dinner together before the 6:30 call.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:35 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Natasha, you're a rock star! Tell me what you think of the song!

Beloved K, hope you and hubby make up. Good for you planning out what's gonna happen on Thanksgiving Day and how you'll react. Tell me how u like the song and the band!

Ruth, lol on OK program, I caught that awhile back.

Have a great day everyone!

I've postponed my trip to July or August, gotta save up dollars u know!

Good for you Debbie, great day u had! How was the food?

Last edited by BellaLucia; 11-18-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:37 PM   #18  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

WHew- I am sooo pooped guys! Sorry but no personals from me tonight, except to say Happy Birthday ZEFF! I hope you got everything you wanted and more!

I didn't workout per say today and its kinda a great thing because I came home to no water! and a huge hole in the pavement in front of our house, they have been working on it for like 3 hours now- I wonder if a pipe burst... anywho- I did get almost an hour walking around the hotel checking rooms today without stopping so I am counting that as my workout! Had gf rf pizza for dinner tonight with a big salad. It was pretty good. I will do better OP tomorrow, have to leave early to work in the morning they are expecting so much traffic they are bussing(sp) employees in. Oy. anywho- Hope you guys have a great Friday!!!

Last edited by rdw1; 11-18-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:16 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Take care rdw1! Happy B-day Lindsay!
Old 11-18-2010, 11:09 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good evening, ladies. Writing again from work, of course. Guess who has 2 tickets to the GA/GA Tech game!?!?!? I'm SO excited!!! I told mom when I got home this morning that I was going to get up early to go pick up an early Christmas present for her. She was racking her brain trying to figure out what it could possibly be and the only hint I would give her is that it would normally cost us $200 but I was getting it for $100 instead. When I showed up back home and told her about it she screamed, LOL It was definitely worth the money...she's super excited.

Beloved - I'm sorry you're having such a tough time w/ your hubby. Perhaps you need to get away for the weekend or something and have a little time to yourself.

Lexxiss - Thanks for the kind words. The gym has become an addiction for me...I miss it when I don't go. So glad to hear your luncheon turned out so well. Sounds like you did pretty good w/ the options giving...kudos to you!!! And good for you for not bringing home the mashed potatoes and gravy!!!

Ruth - I'm JEALOUS...I want snow, dang it!!! I'm sure I wouldn't be so happy about snow if I got it as often or in the quantities that some of you guys do, but an inch or so every 8 years just ain't enough!!! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

Cyndi - Oooh, sorry about the bacterial bronchitis...that sounds nasty. I used to go to all the football games when I was in college, but Valdosta State isn't anywhere as big as UGA (although we DID have an excellent team). Mom's never been to Athens, so I'm excited to get to show her around...it's a fun time. Hope you feel better!!!

annie - I don't remember seeing you around before, so welcome to the beach!!!

Heidi Hope you're having an okay day.

WaistingTime - I have the same plans as you for Thanksgiving when it comes to splurging. We're not cooking at home this year and are instead going to Cracker Barrel so I won't have all those leftovers at the house to continue to eat on for days and days and days. Unfortunately that also means no turkey vegetable soup...oh noooooooooooooooooooo!!!

cottage - You were right...I was still at the gym when you posted, LOL Hope you're able to find Rent on Amazon. I was SO happy to see it that I ordered it right away even though it was still a month and 1/2 before it was even released, LOL I love love LOVE Rent!!!

TallandThin - Thanks for your kind words. My doctor actually only recommended 30 minute walks on the days I don't work (5 days one week, 2 days the next) but as long as I'm not super tired when I get off work, I try to make it over there. I have to keep the momentum going or I'll just completely stop all-together. 4 years ago I was going every single day and then a co-worker passed away and I got wrapped up w/ his funeral and everything and I never went back. It's too easy to get off track so I try my best not to. Plus when you guys say something like that, it makes me feel accountable, so thanks for that b/c it DOES help me!!! Oh my, I totally read your comment to Ruth wrong and thought you were saying the dog had passed as in died...I was about to tell you how sorry I was, LOL Glad it's something positive instead...congrats to him!!! And CONGRATULATIONS on tackling your hill yesterday...that's awesome!!! I hope that you are proud of yourself...you deserve it!!!

PearlRose - Oh yay...almost time for you to be able to have fruit!!! That and carrots were what I was waiting for Phase II for, literally.

rdw - Sounds like you have a mess outside your house...hope it gets cleaned up soon!!!

Anywho, I'm still on Cloud 9 from getting those tickets. I told him if he has any that he needs to get rid of next season to let me know. If I remember right, his wife is an alumni and they have season tickets. Eeeek, I'm so excited!!!
Closed Thread