Loving the success

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Why, hello size 10. It is so nice to see you again. How have you ben?
    I am so proud of my weight loss. I am one pound away from my mini goal.
  • Size 10...that's awesome! Congrats!
  • Whooohooo! Feels good, eh?
  • Eeek!!! That is so awesome WW!!! WEIGH TO GO!!!
  • LOL~ I'm sure size 10 is just as happy to see you, as you are it.
    Congratulations!
  • Yay!! Loved size 10!
  • Congratulations on your achievement!
  • Congratulations, WibblyWobbly!
  • Congratulations!!! I haven't seen a size 10, aside from my shoe size, in YEARS!!! LMFAO
  • Hello there you guys,

I'm wondering if you find the south beach diet to be successful? I am a newbie in using raw foods in my diet.

what do you guys think about it?

Thanks.

Jean
  • Yeah for a 10! Congratulations!! Are you rewarding yourself with anything on your 1st mini goal?
  • Yayyy!!! Congrats! I hope you reward yourself some (non food) way!!! haha.
  • Wow, I'm happy to see people finally achieve their weight loss targets. These motivates and inspires those who wish to have the same success.

Weigh to go! Congratulations!
  • I weighed in today and saw my scale on 150! I am 10lbs away from my final goal weight.

Jean,
    Yes. I am finding success on SB. I think, like any healthy, well rounded diet, it works. There are a lot of great diet plans out there. You just have to find one that works for you. SB is definitely working for me. I am losing weight and changing my diet to a healthier diet at the same time. I have wanted to get away from so many processed foods in the past and I just didn't know how.
  • Hello WibblyWoblly,

Wow. You have been losing weight and your almost there. Congratulations!

But yeah, I am looking to various diet plans out there. But so far, the raw food diet is one thing that arouses a lot of my attention because of the many people who I also know to be proving its success and effectivity. Do you know someone who is in this type of diet?

Thanks a lot for your response.

Jean