South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 09:10 AM   #16  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Ruth and Sunday Risers!
Good Night Natasha!
Ahh....Cyndi, g'mornin' enjoy your perfect one!

I'm never about tooting my own horn, but this got posted on our website yesterday, and it IS in many ways about my food recovery (SBD) and feeling comfortable being out in public again. I sometimes go back to my posts of a year ago to see how I've progressed. Last Labor Day we were processing the info about Lexxiss and her cancer and this was a confirmation to me that life goes on amidst struggles AND if I persist with my healthy lifestyle I can wake up in the morning and feel good about myself. (PS my profile has a before pic)http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/members/lexxiss.html

V VIEW PATIENT PRAISES HEELING PARTNERS TEAMS!
K.S. of Basalt, Colorado wrote . . . “The dog visits were the best part of my stay at the hospital. I had two visits, one with Lorda and one with Bing. They were so sweet, gentle and loving, and also very cute. I really miss my own dog right now and the visits really helped with that and just made me feel so much happier. I think this is a wonderful program that is very beneficial to the patients as well as the dogs . . . The two visits I had were great. They really cheered me up and the handlers were great too"

We're off to the pool for an early soak w/Mom, church, then home to process peaches and jelly.

Have a great day!
Old 09-05-2010, 09:59 AM   #17  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Debbie - Love the photo! What a difference!

I am going biking again, despite the misery of ragweed and my swollen, itchy eyes. Nothing else interesting. Gotta get my son cracking on his college applications process too. Nag, nag, sigh.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #18  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Color me a late sleeper I was up at 8! got a protein shake and got my sweat on for the second day in a row.
I'm officially down 10 pounds total 8 for august 2 so far for sept. It's water that's why its so much so fast. . .but hey it's water I've been carrying around for a long time!

Last night we went to my gfs for games sat right next to the chocolate chip cookies and nary a 1 crossed my lips! believe me that's a first! I think we're taking the boat out today since it's less windy. At some point I have to hit the grocery to get food for the week.

Karen have you tried Zyrtek? it's the only way i survive the season
Debbie you look lovely!!!! and that recipe looks nummy I'm going to look for a good gluten free flour.
Cyn your morning sounds so lovely!
Natasha get some rest!
Good Morning Ruth Hope the circus was under control!
Old 09-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Glad you are doing well Lex! I start P1 today!
Old 09-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #20  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Wow Debbie, what a difference. You are such an inspiration and a good reminder of why I stick to this even when I don't want to (gotta love whiny days). Thanks for sharing

Karen- Happy biking

Kierie - Congratulations on the 10 lbs and the cookie victory!

Okie - Here's to a smooth and easy Phase 1. Are you doing the full 2 weeks or a shorter version just to get back on track?

Okay, back to The List!
Old 09-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Full 2 weeks honey! I need it! This is it for me! I have to do this!
Old 09-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I didn't sleep in this morning, but Jake was rushing me out the door for breakfast before I could say hello to you all. After a good night's sleep, I'm easing back into my regular routine of busy, busy, busy! We've already tackled trimming the shrubbery out front, and I've deadheaded all the flowers and tidied up the gardens. Now I'm taking a short break for a HEALTHY lunch and a cup of tea before making a pasta salad, grape salad, and a crock of baked beans for tomorrow's cookout.
I picked a big basket of peppers that I should prepare for the freezer today, and may or may not put a batch of peaches from the Amish market in the dehydrator. The kids are coming over for spaghetti and meatballs later this afternoon, so it depends on whether I have any energy left. It will be nice to see the grandkids, though, and they'll be wondering if Grandma brought them any presents back.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #23  
Midwesterner

S/C/G: 152/116/120

Height: 5' 3"

Debbie, you look great (and so does Bing)!

I actually have 4 days off in a row with the holiday. Enjoying some quiet time to myself today. Enjoyed going out for an omelet after church this morning and reading the Sunday paper. Beautiful weather here today. Got a lot of house cleaning done yesterday. Eating was not OP last night though. I seem to have a lot of trouble with that on Saturdays! Must be the fact that my family likes to have pizza every Saturday and I love veggie pizza too much! It's the only day of the week that I struggle with. If I eat cleanly the rest of the week though, I am able to maintain my weight. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the holiday weekend!
Old 09-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #24  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

I hate it when I'm so successful with my To Do list that I'm too tired to celebrate with a glass of wine Tomorrow I'm going out for a walk. The heck with the list!
Closed Thread