New to South Beach

• Good morning

Not new to 3 chicks but it's been a long time since I joined. I am new to South Beach, today is my first day. I will need all the support I can get! I have a lot of weight to get rid of!
  • Hello Pepper and welcome to the beach
  • Good for you! You've found the diet that has given me more energy. On the days when I am eating and sleeping the way I should, it is truly like I have my life back. The first two weeks are a killer, but after that it really isn't so bad at all. Hang in there and give south beach a chance. You'll be glad you did.
  • I love SB and would never go back to eating any other way! Welcome and good luck! Lots of help here, especially the recipes!
  • Hi Pepper and

I love SBD, too! I have found this WOE to be very easy to follow long term and I am so happy to be full of energy which is something I always struggled with. There's alot to be said for giving up the white sugar/flour combo.

I recognize I need support to not sabotage my efforts and I have found that here. I post every day, rain or shine, and it makes it alot easier.

I look forward to learning more about you!
  • Thanks for the welcome. I made it through the first day without any problems.