South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 02:40 PM   #16  

I don't have time for personals but I want to say a quick Hi because otherwise it will end up like yesterday when I don't think I ever got to post. Brian is Grubmaster for his patrol on the campout this weekend so I have to take him shopping tonight. You don't want to know what 12 - 13 year old boys like to eat on a campout (however he is bringing grapes and bananas so something is healthy). Then I have to drop him off to volunteer at Join Scouting Night. I'm on call this week which means I've been stuck as close to home as possible.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #17  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Day 3 of Phase 1. You know how I feel...
Old 09-10-2009, 03:11 PM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon everyone, just popping in for a quick hello. Sounds like some of you are having an interesting day to say the least.

Daisy alot of us are on FB, unfortunately I cannot see FB when I am at work as it is blocked site, so that doesn't leave me much time as I hate getting on the pc at home when I have been on it all day at work. LOL
Old 09-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Chelby I totally thought about you yesterday, they brought like 4 dozen donuts into the office yesterday. LOL But instead of trying to push them to me, they tell me why don't you take some home for your family, there's lots of leftovers. I went and looked at them and just smelling them made me sick, I was like No I don't think so.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #20  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Pearl, I wish they made me sick. They smell heavenly to me. Our post office is across from McDonald's. I LOVE the smell. I'm a tortured soul.
Closed Thread