South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 03:08 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 300.1/*ticker*/269

Height: 5'6

Hey girls just a quick drop in to say hello. It's been a rough night and day. At 10 last night I had to rush my Mom to the hospital because she had a bloody nose and we couldn't get it to stop and of course we were at the hospital forever. It turned out a blood vessel had burst. Then when we got home I had to clean everywhere and wash clothes, etc. After that I just pretty much stayed up all night afraid she would start bleeding again.

As soon as I woke up today I had to go around and do errands and then go straight to my Uncle's restaurant to help, where I proceeded to burn myself.

So needless to say it's been rough and all I wanted to do was binge on carbs, but I stopped myself. I just told myself what's the point of that, it won't solve anything, but that's what I do, I emotional eat...blah. But so far so good, and I think I've gotten over that urge. Also it's that time of the month so that makes everything so much better because my weight is up and I feel like crap.

I'm going to go collapse on my bed now until my Mom comes home from the doctor. I hope all of you have a good day!!
Old 05-14-2009, 04:34 PM   #17  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

hey all been busy with work and moving staying on plan not so well, but finally getting back on track. just learning to balance work and all again
Old 05-14-2009, 06:09 PM   #18  
Snazzy Person. :]

S/C/G: 166/149/130

Height: 5'5"

hmacneil - Thanks. :] Its hard, but my mother is making me. xD
Kim - I haven't thought of that. :] For some reason I've had a trouble making eggs lately, it keeps turning out weird. Maybe adding veggies will help. :3
sophie - You really shouldn't admire me. I have to shove them down my throat with some turkey sausage. Ha ha.
Cyndi - Yeah, I want to make some beans, but all I know how to do is use cans which are full of icky sugars - not to mention bugs.

Okay so its getting into the evening guys. So far, I ate pretty well. Completely on plan! Not even my peanut butter and cheese over-eating! But, I still got hours to go. But I think being home I'll do okay. Taco Salad again tonight. Not that I'm complaining. Really weird day at school. 10 hours of detention for talking too loud in class. D: They really get strict towards the end of the year. Feeling kind of left out and afraid right now, but I have to stay positive! I'm trying to not focus on the drama of school, but how my diet and stuff is going. Well, I hope everyone has had a good day.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:52 PM   #19  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Cyndi- I hope your ketty is feeling better soon- sorry you have to postpone your vaca- but thats great they will let you use your deposit! I totally understand about the feeding different food--- We have had to go to feeding our (4)cats twice a day and one cat gets fed in a bathroom since they have gotten used to the only being fed twice a day they usually eat all their food at once and then miss daisy can be let out with the other kitties in about 10 minutes... it took a while to get used to it but they are totally ok with it now!

Today was busy at work tomorrow isn't looking too good... ah well, we shall see!

Last edited by rdw1; 05-14-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Closed Thread