South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #16  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Hi Friends!

I didn't realize how weary sitting on my bottom all day could make me. Probably didn't walk 1000 steps today, but I'm tired like I ran 10 miles! I had to think so hard, my brain hurts!

Auston graduated from 4K tonight. It was a sweet program. I cried like an idiot. He's going to big school in August. He was just born! Okay, let's have another baby... Just kidding!

I'm taking my weary brain to bed. See you tomorrow.

KatieMarie -- Don't beat yourself up! Be nice to you.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #17  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Chelby breathe!
Old 05-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #18  

I always like to catch up by reading the oldest posts first and I was just about to read the post about the site being down when it went down. Good thing it wasn't too long.

Dinner was good tonight. Ginger shrimp on the grill with coleslaw. Yum!

Nothing going on tonight except playing Farm Town on Facebook and sending a million emails trying to correct people who ordered the wrong size t-shirt or registered their kid for the wrong Scout rank for camp. I have to order almost 700 shirts by noon tomorrow and I want to try to get as many correct as possible. They are in four colors and 9 sizes so it isn't easy. Thank goodness our registration system shows a shirt chart.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:58 PM   #19  

Height: 5'4"

One more pound down!! I am out of phase 1 and now on to phase 2.
I ate some popcorn at a movie tonight and I know I will see water gain tomorrow. I am past the 1/2 way mark and I also have the summer ahead when I tend to do better. Does anyone else do better in the summer??

I want to try some cedar plank grilled mahi mahi or snapper this week.
Closed Thread