South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 07:05 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 228/200/155

Height: 5'1

I started a weigh in thread were i put my current weigh in for this week .Hope to see ya there!
Old 05-23-2009, 02:12 AM   #32  
Eating less, moving more

S/C/G: 245/238/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi Kathy I'm also new here, and am beginning the SB way of life again. I currently weigh around 250lbs, and at my highest was near 300.

I've found that I need to be serious about this, and to look at it as a chance to enjoy all the wonderful healthy foods that are out there instead of all the processed junk that just weighs me down (and not just on the scale) and makes me feel icky.

This weekend is my planning and cooking weekend so I can begin phase 1 on either Monday or Tuesday. I'll also be working on walking regularly to get back into exercising.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 210/178/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Okay! Did my two weeks of Phase 1 and was AMAZED that cravings were non-existent. I lost my 12 pounds and started Phase 2 today. It was EASY to eat only one serving of Whole-Grain Carb because I picked up whole-wheat tortillas with 7 grams of fiber. Tried very hard to make a breakfast burrito out of it, but it flaked and cracked. We thought it tasted very much like cardboard.

Now the strawberry was another story. Oooh ... oooh, was it good. So here's my question. Is the weight I lost going to slow to nada now. I'm eating MANY vegetables ... seriously trying to keep them up with the lean protien.

Any admonitions or things to look out for? I really want to keep up this good thing that is started.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:17 AM   #34  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

to South Beach to everyone posting in this thread. A lot of us did start around 200 pounds so can certainly relate. If you are new, please post an introduction and join us on the Daily Chat. There's lots of information and mutual support in this forum.

I am closing this thread as the original poster has not been here since May 13th.

Come and join the group.
Closed Thread