South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #16  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

I'm glad you all are having sun. We had tornado warnings starting at about 6 p.m. last night. The 'weather guys' said a rotation went over Remlap, but we didn't have any damage. This afternoon and this evening, we'll have more of the same. Should be nice weather by Tuesday.

I did my weekly shopping this morning. The house is pretty clean. It's going to be a lazy Sunday. Nothing like a Sunday afternoon nap while it's raining.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #17  
Maintenance May 2011

S/C/G: 312/149/150

Height: 5'6"

Just a quick hi to all the Beach chicks! Busy doing yard work in between rain storms. Not heavy rain but still. And it's supposed to rain off and on all week. I think this is good exercise, right? Please say yes.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Old 05-03-2009, 02:23 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

It's been raining here since yesterday morning, but that didn't stop us from enjoying the farmer's market. It was pretty crowded, and everyone just seemed happy to be out and about. I only bought a large bunch of rhubarb and a quart of blackberries. Everything else I can get here, and it's cheaper here, too. The show last night was pretty good. It was advertised as a comedy, but I thought the story was heartbreaking. Does anyone remember the story that The Enquirer ran about 5 years ago about the discovery of a boy that was half bat, and ended up being a hoax? Anyway, it was based on that. The acting was really good and the songs were great, though.

I should be trying to take a nap since we were up past 2am talking and enjoying wine and pizza. Dustin and Andrea and the kids are coming over later for spaghetti, but I don't know what I'm making for myself yet.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend, everyone!
Old 05-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #19  

We got so much rain last night my pool overflowed. I slept in and then tightened up some loose dining room chairs and the bolts on the table too. Brian got back from the campout a bit early. He didn't get to climb due to the rain but he did ride 16 miles. He took one spill in the rain and tore his pants (and his knee but not too bad). I took him home to get cleaned up and rested and I joined Don and Joe at the house they were working on. I got to help them tear up an old wooden floor and lay down carpet. I mostly picked up and swept but it was fun. Then off to a haircut and grocery shopping and home to fix dinner. I've been sewing scout uniforms while Brian works on an essay.

I stayed up late last night watching a free on demand movie The Holiday. I really enjoyed it. It was the kind of thing Brian wouldn't have wanted to see.
Closed Thread