South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Happy Earth Day to everyone

Cottage - the rain came at a good time then to help the lettuce for the girls.

Ruth - Friends, Flowers and Fun sounds great to me.

Cyndi - Sounds like you have a nice lovely weekend to look forward to. I got to walk outside at lunch and enjoy the outside.

Scmoodles - Sounds like fun and you sound in control of eating.

Ann - Welcome to our beach.

Me4life - Hope you get all the brush taken care of before you start the new job.

Heather - Thank you for writing down what Jillian said last night, I said after hearing that sounds great but it was too quick and I couldn't remember, now I have it.

Sophie- glad you got everything in plastic bags so the moths can not longer get to them.

Kim- Have a great day today.

As for me busy at work- tonite DS has an FAA banquet and DD1 is going to Youth Group. I think me and DD2 are just going to stay home and hang sounds good to me, I will let DH run DD1 around and DS can drive himself unless he wants me to go and then I will . hehe
Woke up this morning to two parking tickets for street cleaning violations, yikes, I called the Chief of police and he said it was okay to just pay for one ticket since it is in front of same house.

Have a great day ladies.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:02 PM   #17  
ann
ann

S/C/G: starting weight 210lbs

Height: 5 ft 2ins

good night folks sorry i haven't got all your names yet but it's nice to talk about other stuff as well as loosing weight and yep the internet is grand
Old 04-22-2009, 02:48 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 151.5/149.9/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi all! Just got back from vacation this morning, and you will TOTALLY see be on the P1 chat starting tomorrow... it's not pretty! But the bigger news...

I am engaged

Not super suprised (it's hard to pull a fast one on me after 8 years!), but thrilled and delighted and all kinds of happy
Old 04-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

CONGRATS, swandive!!!!

Sounds like the vacation was wonderful!
Old 04-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Congrats Swandive!! How very exciting! Do we get to find out how the question was popped?!?!

Welcome Ann!!

Hello everyone else!

I am so relieved...I did a surgery on a dog today, and it went great. I was so nervous and anxious about it...because he has a lot wrong with him. (and normally surgery doesn't phase me a BIT) But he made it through with flying colors! My tech even gave me a high five when he woke up b/c she was so nervous too (he had a heart arrhythmia). WhoooWeee, life is good!

Food today, is bad though. Matt made me the cake, which was wonderful, and someone brought in the WW pizza from papa john's. Honestly, I didn't even like the pizza and threw most of mine out.

I am planning on getting on the treadmill in a few minutes though. I have GOT to get better than I've been! It's just not a priority. The house thing just turned everything upside down. I'm only a lb or two higher than last fall, but it's not as....firm!!

Have a great Earth Day!
Old 04-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

Hi Everyone!

Well today I went to the doctor with my father and he has Type 2 Diabetes. The doctor also warned me on my unhealthy eating habits and the risk of Diabetes myself.. Looks like I'll need to start cookin some foods for Diabetics.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:22 PM   #22  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

South Beach is a perfect diet for diabetics starting with Phase II. Phase I is NOT recommended for diabetics.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:42 PM   #23  

I've been busy as usual. Yesterday I had to go get a couple of fillings and then spent hours at the district warehouse with Brian and my program director doing inventory. Then Don stopped and I was able to give him a spare key so he'll feed the dog while I'm gone this weekend. I'll be staffing a Cub event in East Texas while Brian will be with his Dad.

I took a half day off work today and closed on my refinancing. Texas gives you three days to change your mind so Robert will have to wait for his check. He was not happy about that and wanted me to loan him some money but I can't really afford to do it right now. Tonight Brian and I and my program director are heading to council offices for a day camp meeting. Should be interesting.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #24  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Hi Friends! I am exhausted! The fundraiser was a great success. We raised $6000 more this year than last. Everyone was expecting donations to be down because of the economy.

I wore my 'pretty' new dress last night and caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of a glass door. I looked like a MOO COW!!! Don't you hate when that happens??? Guess I'll never wear that dress again.

Last edited by Chelby29; 04-22-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Closed Thread