South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #16  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

We live in the country. It's terrible how many animals are dropped off. I always tell the strays, "If you stay, your balls will be removed." They generally move on.

Jelly -- We have a place called Friends of Cats and Dogs. They have coupons for reduced price spays and neuters. I bet you have a similar organization in your area. Sounds like prices in your area are crazy.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:57 PM   #17  

I’ve always had my pets spayed or neuter as early as the vet would do it. Only once did I adopt a cat that when I went to pick her up the owner announced she was pregnant. I was not a happy person. Unfortunately she passed away shortly after she had her kittens and we ended up with one that we couldn’t find a home for. Generic (the kitty we couldn’t find a home for) was afraid of everything. He was a good indoor cat; he was to frighten to go out the door. His only outdoors adventure came one day when he leaned against a window screen and it fell out along with Generic. What a hoot he was.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #18  
sophie

Its finally arrived in our neck of the woods. Agave Nectar. I bought some today and am really puzzled by the nutritional values. 1 tbls has 16 grms of sugary. I just don't know if its acceptable. On doing some research I have found that there is an indication that some might be mixed with high corn syrup. I found this site which might be of interest to agave nectar lovers:
http://www.blueagavenectar.com/glyce...xofsugars.html
Its snowing here and feels like January.
sophie
Old 04-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #19  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Sophie, if it makes you feel better, we're supposed to get flurries tonight in Alabama, too. I'm tired of January!
Old 04-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #20  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

morning, nay afternoon, nay evening all. Having some major "still unemployed/majorly depressed" issues. I had a friend from home here all weekend, got my monthly non-friend and am just all around eating crappily.

Tomorrow is a new day. Hugs to all.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

Uhh, well my cat is brought home from the vet, obviously licking himself down there, they should have put one of them cone things around his neck.. now he's bleeding, not alot but it's like a woman being on a light period I suppose.. the doc didn't seem too worried, guess when he's bleeding nonstop and alot that's when to worry.. I dunno.. but he won't stop howling cause I have him in a cage for a couple days, it's SO annoying.
Closed Thread