South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 11:58 AM   #16  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

morning all. waiting on a call about a job -- fingers crossed that I got it.

Getting back on track with eating...hoping to lose another 2 before the wedding Tried on the dress and she had to take it in

hugs to all.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:15 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/160

Height: 5'5''

Chelby--brocolli soup??? now that sounds tasty!! is it in the threads somewhere?? i wasnt upset that i got rude with her, just embarrassed that i did it in the open lol... i should of REALLY told her off in private lol...
shes not worth my time, and now that i see she hasnt replied, im taking her off my friends list. like i said i didnt like her anyways lol. she always made me feel uncomfortable.... she was thin.. i wasnt... and she made sure she made cookies 10 times a week lol.. she lived downstairs from us when i was rooming with my best friend... now tho??... shes a big gal. so it came back to bite her in the rump... the years werent kind to her at all... dont ya fiind that tho?? the ones who were skinny in highschool, and rubbed it in are all over weight now?? i knew someone who would complain to me that she was fat... she weighed all of 105 pounds... guess what? she too put it on... i dont think being over weight is something to make fun of, dont get me wrong... but all the people who teased you and picked on you for being over weight, are now overweight themselves is like karma... i was in grade 8... dancing across the classroom... my "crush" says outloud for the whoooole class to hear... "youre about as graceful as an elephant Stacy" i was mortified!! i ran to the bathroom and wouldnt come out. things like that stay with you forever i believe. the 'crush" is now overweight and bald. thats why i taught my kids to be nice. even if you dont like the person... be nice. dont take peoples crap but dont be mean either. theres my speech for the day lol...
stacy xxx

stacy xxx

Last edited by dreaminstacy67; 03-03-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:29 PM   #18  
Jenny

S/C/G: 319/309/150

Height: 5'4

Chelby: I work in the local tax office calculating discounts/payments and giving advice. It's totally wild but sometimes you really help people. I enjoy it a lot...especially flirting with the old gents who want to tell you their war stories. One day this gent came in with an old black and white photo of himself in the airforce and I batted my eyes at him and in my best scarlet o'hara scolded him for bringin his handsome picture in and then going away and leaving me to think all day.

You know you've got a gift if you can keep people out of debt and make an old man blush!

Jenn: I remember I went down two dress sizes before my wedding. It's some sort of magical thing that happened and I wasn't even trying! Good luck! xo
Old 03-03-2009, 01:09 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Jenny, what a cute story. Absolutely if you've got it you should flaunt it. It's great that you enjoy your job so much.
Jenn, when is the wedding? I think I missed that part. Have we seen pics of the dress yet?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:46 PM   #20  

Height: 5' 7"

good afternoon everyone,

Sounds like everyone has a busy day ahead of them.

Cyndi- you do have a refreshing view, but hopefully things will turn around before then.

Stacy- I wouldn't worry about it, you learned and moved on, so you know not to do so publicly (sp?) next time. I actually had commented back on your status that our temp were the same haha didn't see the -23, hehe we were 23 above.

Chelby- I had gained 4 lbs when I went down to Mississippi last month- which is why I did phase 1 for a week and lost it, now to just keep moving.

Hello to everyone else sorry can't post personals to everyone as too busy at work.

Have a great evening ladies
Old 03-03-2009, 02:49 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 154/148.6/119

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaminstacy67 View Post
okay diva... i gotta look 'cast no pearls before swine" now lol... i have no idea what that means... is it kinda like "think before you speak?" lol

stacy xx
It means don't give the best you've got (pearls) to the worst there is (swine). Make sense?
Old 03-03-2009, 04:09 PM   #22  

Hello! Just a quick check in. I feel as though i never have time to pop on here. I was supposed to be done with P1 yesterday but due to have a few bad days. . .I am extending it a few more days. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I will be able to move onto P 1.5. Like is hectic, as usual. However, DH decided to spice things up by getting into a car accident. Thankfully, he was fine but the truck is FUBAR. Talk about some added stress.

I hope everyone is doing well, sorry I don;t have time to comment to everyone but I just wanted to be sure to say, I 'm still here.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:21 PM   #23  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Stacy -- Broccoli Soup is easy. I'll PM you the recipe if you want it. I have a former friend who acted so bad about weight issues 15 years ago. She's a big girl now. Love it! I know, I should take the high road...

Koolaid -- Flirting with old men is too much fun! Love those Walmart greeters! Sounds like you love your job. You are a lucky girl.

Jenn -- Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

3sons -- I'm glad your hubby is safe.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/160

Height: 5'5''

chelby... but the high road isnt as much fun lol..

watched IDOL tonight, not much to chose from im afraid lol... didnt do much tonight... watching a movie, gonna take a shower and get to bed. tried to nap today but the dang phone didnt stop ringing lol... well im off till 2moro.. have a great night...

stacy xxx
Closed Thread