South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 12:45 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Sending prayers and your wave to you and your family
Old 12-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #17  
Midwesterner

S/C/G: 152/116/120

Height: 5' 3"

Prayers going up for you! So sorry about your car accident. Hope you're feeling better today.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:19 AM   #18  

Dear Everybody,
Thanks for all your notes and prayers.Tomorrow is my colonostophy.The boullion cubes are just not doing it and I am very hungry.
Janie
Old 12-04-2008, 08:46 PM   #19  

Colonostophy is over.I survived. Next test is tomorrow. I am on clear liquids for the 3rd day and I am so hungry. Sf jello is just not doing it.I think I finally can eat some regular sb food tomorrow afternoon. I just don't want to binge and tomorrow night is an office party.Dr did a biopsy of my esophagus Don't know results yet. Also ,said in addition to everything else ,I have a heiatol hernia(spelling) What a week with these tests and the car crash which unfortunately was my fault and my daughter not talking to me (which isn't my fault) I am seeing a shrink and it is helping a little, but I still feel awful about everything.Thanks everyone for listening. I hope to be more cheerful in the coming weeks. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without you all.
Jane
Closed Thread