Weekly confessional....

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Since there was sooooo much fun in the other thread...it made me think about a boo boo I've made this week, and maybe this one will be fun.

What sin have you committed this week?

I had bacon, but it was low sodium no sugar.
  • Food sins? Cookies & cream ice cream with hot fudge sauce last weekend.

Other sins? Buying new clothes and cosmetics that I really don't need, but I'm worth it.
  • Quote: Food sins? Cookies & cream ice cream with hot fudge sauce last weekend.

Other sins? Buying new clothes and cosmetics that I really don't need, but I'm worth it.
    Food sins. I use shopping as a justification for congratulating the fact that I stayed on plan.
  • Food sins; I had some Rolo's yesterday.
  • I had an Oreo yesterday.... the thing is I don't even like them....why did I?!?!
  • Quote: I had an Oreo yesterday.... the thing is I don't even like them....why did I?!?!
    because preggos deserve an oreo once in awhile
  • Yeah but if I'm going to cheat why not eat something I like? I just shoved the Oreo in my mouth to be defiant I think lol
  • I had butter on my bun today with dinner - and yesterday I had some chips
  • I made roasted pumpkin seeds, and well, um.,... they are addictive! I musve had 3 handfuls last night! ugh... They are hidden in the cabinet today- I also had 2 light beers. oops.... not oops- I am taking responsibility for doing it but dang, why did I do that?!? lol
  • When I was cleaning out the freezer yesterday I found some dark chocolate chips I had hidden from myself. The bag was open. I had some. Not too many though, a small handful. I made myself pour them in the trash today. Just too dangerous. It made me cry though.
  • Quote: Yeah but if I'm going to cheat why not eat something I like? I just shoved the Oreo in my mouth to be defiant I think lol
    you remind me of my two year old.
  • hmm - Saturday I had 2.5 glasses of wine. That is the first alcohol I have had since starting SBD so it affected me more than I thought it would! I have been giving DD mini chocolate chips for going potty and I think I ate 3 or 4 today, one at a time though. I want to switch her to stickers but she still wants to eat them so that worries me a little! Yesterday, although I only had SBD friendly things I ate more sweet treats than I should have. TOM is almost here and I think that is why. I always crave sweets around that time. --- I discovered that PB Ritz Bits have no place in my home as I almost had one in my mouth before I knew what I was doing yesterday morning! I made DH take them to work today.
  • Quote: hmm - I have been giving DD mini chocolate chips for going potty
    Mmm, I wish you were my mom!
  • Peanut M&Ms
  • Quote: hmm - Saturday I had 2.5 glasses of wine.
    Are you on phase I or II? Because if you are on phase II, you might not be in violation that bad. But I have noticed that alcohol is affecting me differently now too! And congrats on making it to onederland...