South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 03:09 PM   #46  
Finding success on beach

Height: 5ft 9"

BobbieDoll - I took your advice and warmed up my V8... HOLY COW! This I can drink! What a difference. Tastes like tomato soup to me!
Thanks for the great tip. Otherwise I don't know if I could have gone back to the V8 juice.
Jenny
Old 08-20-2008, 03:37 PM   #47  
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

Also, v8 juice makes a fantastic soupbase. I made meatball soup a week ago or so using v8 juice, water and boillouin as the base. Rich and filling.

Sciana, just keep going, you were on day 11 so you were almost there and there's no need to quit or give up. You're doing great. And I understand the feeling. Yesterday I did so well, we went to McDonalds and I had a salad with grilled chicken! I was proud, I resisted the southern chicken sandwich with pickles and the Spicy Mcchicken and the Big n' tasty. But I must say, that mcdonald's salad was not very filling.

THEN we went to damn Dairy Queen and I don't really care for anything from Dairy Queen EXCEPT the Mocha Moo latte... so rich and chocolately and coffee-y and icy... bf got me one and got a LARGE to boot.

I felt like I had ruined my whole day but, I'm back OP today. I'm realizing my trigger points, when I skip snacks and breakfast and such, I binge and eat pure crap. And when I'm stressed, even if I'm OP, if temptation is practically shoved in my hands then I cave.

I'm probably gonna have beef steaks with sbd mashed potatoes and maybe a side of spinach or something tonight. Gotta take the beef steaks out to defrost in the microwave.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:51 PM   #48  
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

Today I had 2 eggs and 2 slices of bacon and v8 for breakfast, and I started having some crazy sugar urges! I don't understand that.

Lunch, was leftover SBD "mashed potatoes" and green beans.

Dinner will either be turkey parmesan (turkey cutlets 'breaded' with parmesan cheese, baked, then baked some more with tomato sauce and mozarella poured on top) and veggies, or grilled lime "butter" salmon with veggies.
Closed Thread