South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #16  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Woo hoo the power was out at the office so after a quick staff meeting we left for the day! Then I found strawberries on the way home - $4 a qt as opposed to the $5 a pint I paid this weekend. I just ate my limit and they were fabulous. Now to make some leather!

hmacneil - Thanks

Now to plan my unexpected extra free time. Oh, and the Board approved increased vacation time since there are no raises this year so I will get an extra three days off! Summer camping trips are in the plans!
Old 06-17-2008, 11:51 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I'm glad you are feeling much better today, Schmoodle. You are under a lot of stress right now, and I bet that's what was making you feel so out of it. That's really sad about your brother, I hope he's handling the situation well.

Whoo hoo back to you,Cyndi! It sounds like today is your lucky day!

Last edited by cottagebythesea; 06-17-2008 at 11:53 AM.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Finally I get to check in! It's been crazy this morning, but it's a good crazy.

Ruth: Hope it's a dry day for you from here on out. I'm glad you got some of your niggles out of the way. I feel like I've been working on niggles both at work and at home since we got back. Have a nice day and I hope they give you some gas $$!

Cottage: Cool weather and no humidity - sounds like heaven after being in humid SC all week last week. Thanks for your nice welcome back on Sunday! Hope you've had luck getting shoes.

tkglenn: Sorry about those gas prices...they sure are taking a toll on everyone around us. I feel really blessed that we're not caught up in it. Hope you have a great day!

Cyndi: Thanks for the warm welcome back on Sunday! Geez - sounds like we should count our blessings that we have no desire to travel overseas in the near future. (Not that we could afford it even without the high gas prices right now. ) I'm going to go hunt down that green recipe.

Stephanie: Wow. Sounds like a lot more than just people's houses are being affected by the flooding. You see all the pics and video on the news and never really think about the economy and how many businesses are affected as well. Hope everything for you is positive!

Gonna: Have a nice rest of the day!

hmac: What a bummer about your gas as well! Sorry about the hostile protesting - hope you're not around it!

Pearlrose: Oooh! Have fun in LA! Hope the gas prices there don't completely wipe out the fun!

Nessa: I'll be thinking about Brian and his recovery. Sorry that your scale is up, but I'm glad you're not getting frustrated and letting your eating go! I'm sure you will get back to losing soon.

Schmoodle: Sorry about your family woes. Our family would be feeling the same way if anyone announced a split. I'll be thinking about you! Hope the P1-like fog has lifted and that you have a bright, beautiful day. Also, about your dream with the party at my house - how fun would that be?! All you wonderful SB-Chicks at my place for a bash? Fantastic! Hope it was a good dream!

Me: Busy, busy, busy. We're still in our busy time at work, but things are caught up for now. I can breath. At home I've gotten all the vacation laundry washed and put away so now I can focus on unpacking our travel bags and souvenir bags. I also REALLY need to clean the living room tonight. The rest of the week should be spent crocheting as I have 3 decent-sized projects to finish by July 4. I may have signed up for too much where crocheting is concerned.

Weight is looking okay. 3 more lbs until I'm back to my pre-vacation weight. The garden is producing like crazy - the spinach leaves we're cutting are HUGE! Fresh veggies and lots of lean meats are all that's on the menu this week. I may move back into P2 on Sun., may not. It depends on how the cravings are doing.

Well, enough from me. I can feel boss-man giving me the evil-eye from behind me, so I'd better move on to something productive.

See you chicks later!
Old 06-17-2008, 12:38 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

hmacneil- thanks for the offer but I think we are covered, my dh loves to plan and has done plenty of it and we are seeing an old friends of ours who lives in the area and she has made plans for us as well.

Nessa- I'm glad that your dh came out of surgery fine-here's to a speedy recovery
Old 06-17-2008, 12:51 PM   #20  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Nessa glad brian is out of surgery and doing well

Schmoodle my heart goes out to you it will get better
Old 06-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Thanks chicks, I am better today. I walked to school with the kids so at least I can say I moved a little. The kids are out of school, but we had a library book to return. I will miss my daily walks, now that school is out, that was 40 minutes of exercise I could count on every weekday. Wish we could go to the pool, but it's only about 70 here and DD still has a scratchy throat.

DH is very cranky because France has lost 2 games in the European cup.

Kim, the party was fun! You throw quite a bash and I had a great time (all SB food of course)! Now we'll have to do it for real one day.
Closed Thread