South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 04-28-2008, 09:53 AM   #16  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Something that I found that has kept me motivated was everytime I was feeling like cheating or doubting myself I tried on an outfit that was just a bit too small.....and then envisioned how great it would look with just 5-10 more lbs. gone.

Mandy - another lousiananian! DH and I had talked about getting to Jazz Fest, but with the weather this past weekend and Festival International going on....we decided to stay in town. We might be headed down to NO soon. DH wants to stay in a B&B and then go to the markets in the morning. Has anyone been to Crescent City market? I'm really interested in checking it out.

Last edited by zeffryn; 04-28-2008 at 09:55 AM.
zeffryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:56 AM   #17  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Uh, Mandy!! I live in beautiful downtown Hammond!! Originally from N.O. but came here to go to SLU a zillion years ago and never left. So that means we can meet at Tommy's sometime and get a greek salad with grilled jumbo shrimp, right???

And yep was planning on going to jazz fest on sat. and catch Buffet and really wanted to see Mooney, Marcia Ball and New Laviathon Oriental Foxtrot Orchestra, but waiting to see if the weather changes. I've been to slopfest before and it isn't appealing.

Oh yeah, Organic Planet stocks a lot of good stuff, like Ezekial Bread, Fage 0% Greek yogurt and agave necter etc if you haven't checked it out yet. And just think, by the time we have a mall again, you can hit it with a vengence!!!! Think "little black dress"

Last edited by femmecreole; 04-28-2008 at 12:01 PM.
femmecreole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:28 PM   #18  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

We should definitely have a meeting of the Louisiana Beachers.
zeffryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:08 PM   #19  
jeep girl

S/C/G: 219/ticker/180

Height: 5'11

A gathering of the Louisiana minds...now THAT would be frightening!!! hahaha...sounds great!!

Cat...I live over by the Hospital...I too went to Southeastern, and I was working here in Hammond, but recently switched jobs and am working in Franklinton now...so that's one heck of a hike!!

MMMMMMMMMMM Tommy's.....we would NOT be able to go on half price pitcher night!! haha

How many LA gals are here?? We need to start a thread just for us...if there isn't one already???
mandyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #20  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

VERY SMALL WORLD!! We live in the same "neighborhood". I'm 1/2 block from Michabelle. My husband works at SLU and my youngest son is a senior there.

Last edited by femmecreole; 04-28-2008 at 08:30 PM.
femmecreole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:39 PM   #21  
South Beacher

Height: 4'10

Good Luck!
nellagirl is offline   Reply With Quote