South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 03:55 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 218/212/160

Height: 5'8"

The Girl Scout cookies that I ordered BEFORE I started this diet and had long ago forgotten about were just delivered AAAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!

Damn them to ****! I have cursed at them, pointed at them, made dirty faces at them, even scribbled all over the box with a sharpie, but they still won't go away. Stupid cookies.

$14.00 for 4 boxes and they are going in the garbage. I cannot have them in the house.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:17 PM   #32  
Beach Bum

Height: 5' 7"

How about giving them to a neighbor? (wishing I was your neighbor...lol) Just kidding. Ours haven't arrived yet, they will go straight into the freezer downstairs, out of sight, out of mind I hope. If that becomes too tempting, I'll take them to work or send them with hubby to work.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:35 PM   #33  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

We, very luckily, somehow missed Girl Scout cookies. Every time we were out, we didn't have cash, and no one came to our house.

Whew!

Kara
Old 02-15-2008, 06:16 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 218/212/160

Height: 5'8"

I didn't really throw them away. I gave one to a neighboring office in my building, and the other 3 my DH will take to work (after probably sneaking several for himself and our son.)

If I was further along in this diet, I'd sneak a couple myself, but not this early. *sigh* Stupid cookies.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:03 PM   #35  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Girl scout cookies!!!!! Yeah, I bought three boxes before I started my diet and they came in. Luckily they came while my dad was here so I made him take a box back with him to Utah. That night that we got them, he ate the WHOLE thing. That left me with one box. I gave them to my son to take to school for his snack (he's in pre-k). I did good. I only ate 3 and still managed to lose a pound. I think it's catching up to me now because I didn't lose a pound last night and I heard it takes up to 3 days for the weight to show up. I got them Tuesday night and ate them that night. But they are out of the house now so I dont' have to worry about eating them. DH is in Dallas and miss him terribly. I have a cake to do for tomorrow. I have no idea what to do as the decoration. And usually my hubby is here to take care of the kids while I work on it but now I've got to do it all on my own. My best friend dropped off "The Bee Movie" and the kids are watching it so I can get some things done. The cakes in the oven baking now I've got to work on the fondant and whipped frosting (the hardest to deal with when decorating). It's alittle extra money in my pocket though. It's so hard to stay away from. My favorite is white cake and that's what this order is for. AAAAHHHHHH. Evil cake.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #36  
Visualizing the Goal

Tawnya, did they request anything special or just set you loose?

Kara
Old 02-15-2008, 10:54 PM   #37  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

theyy told me that this guy (who the cake is for) works with nuts and bolts, screws, hexnuts, etc.. No tools, just the screws and they want the whipped frosting which is the hardest to be working with when decorating a cake like that. AAARRRRGGGHHH. I made my fondant but it's not sturdy enough. It's too soft so I think I need to work with gumpaste but I don't have any and don't have to time to go buy the stuff to make it. HHHHMMMMMM..........
Old 02-15-2008, 11:47 PM   #38  
Visualizing the Goal

Tawnya, have you ever made the fondant with marshmallows? I don't know if you have any of those around, but it's quick and relatively painless and much easier to smooth than the regular kind.

Kara

P.S. Post a picture of your cake when you're done!
Old 02-16-2008, 06:20 AM   #39  
Determined to lose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1naked View Post
The Girl Scout cookies that I ordered BEFORE I started this diet and had long ago forgotten about were just delivered AAAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!

Damn them to ****! I have cursed at them, pointed at them, made dirty faces at them, even scribbled all over the box with a sharpie, but they still won't go away. Stupid cookies.

$14.00 for 4 boxes and they are going in the garbage. I cannot have them in the house.
LOL, your funny! donate to church!!!!!!
Closed Thread