South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 02-15-2007, 02:34 PM   #1  
We'll all get there!!!!

S/C/G: 225/tic/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Let's try this again...

Hello again! Sorry I have not been here for a while. Due to some unforeseen cirumstances, I have not been able to keep with SB. But I am back and more determined than ever! I have set some mini-goals, as I realized that I get scared when I set goals of "Lose 35 pounds in 4 months" So instead, I have set goals of 5-10 pounds, because they sound like smaller numbers and they sound easier to achieve. haha
Anyway, I have also set a couple of new ground rules for myself. The main one is: Since I love watching TV (a downfall of mine, I know... ) I have decided that if I am no longer going to watch it while on the couch. I am going to watch it while on the treadmill, or I will not watch it at all. So far so good. And i dont know why I havent done this before! lol. It really does pass the time, as I used to be bored while on the TM, that I couldnt wait to get off, and now I am partly distracted! I am slowly working to be able to run while the program is on, and walking during commercials.
Anyway i have also found fitday.com EXTREMELY helpful.
Thanks to every one out there, you are all so extremely supportive! And I cant wait to get started and achieve my goals once and for all! Good Luck!
Cate426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 08:48 AM   #2  

Hi Cate ! Come visit us on the Dailys or on the Phase1 thread!
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 09:38 AM   #3  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

your treadmill plan sounds great.Keep up the good work.
little chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 09:49 AM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Cate! Sounds like you're putting great ideas into place to set yourself up for success! Good for you!!!
beachgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:53 PM   #5  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Sounds like you have your goals in order this time around. Wishing you all the best in adapting to this lifestyle.

Bunnababy is offline   Reply With Quote