South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 03:33 PM   #16  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hello chicks just a quick pop in it has been a busy day around here, went out at 10 last night and shovelled and then again this morning for a quickie, we actually had thunder and lighting last night with the snow. Today has been very nice and mild, but they are calling for more snow another 10 cm- hope not. I have to work tonight and then teach tomorrow- and then we are off to fredericton- hoping to hit the walmart. Then I work on sunday and then dh and I will snuggle up and watch the superbowl. Although I don't like football, but he does. Well must dash have a great day.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:41 PM   #17  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Afternoon Chicks

Gosh Ruth cold showers in the middle of winter! That is almost worst than changing a baby's diaper and suddenly feeling the warmth of wetness drenching the front of your blouse (happens to me in daycare).

jetsetter congrats on the 9 lbs. weight loss for last month. I noticed that your weight started at what I am now. Looking at your new wieght gives me hope.

Schatzi You poor dear--must be like living back in the old'en days. What did we use to do before technology?

Our groundhog did not see his showdow either. Come spring Come.

Since my daughter is babysitting tonight I ask my DH to call grandma to see if she could watch our son so we can go out to dinner without kids. Wouldn't you know it--the school called saying my son had a tummy ache.

The thing is he said he had bubbles in his tummy---I think he ate too much.
Closed Thread