Old 06-07-2010, 08:12 AM   #1  
Yay!

S/C/G: 252/seeticker/195

Height: 1,83/ 6

Default Jue 7- June 13 , 2010 Sonoma/Mediterranean Weekly Thread

New week! I think this is it girls.. im going to onederland by next week OMG I am SO excited!!!

Breakfast: 2 toast and peanut butter
Lunch: chicken and pepper
Dinner: slouvaki with a nice salad

I dont know if any of you are from Ontario Ottawa but we havre this little local chain called farm boy. they have this new thing where for 7$ you can get 2 sides and entree. Its all healthy food cooked for you ready to go. Makes sonoma so much easier hahaha
Zofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:34 PM   #2  

Height: 5'3

OOOOOOHH onerdeland I've always wanted to go there but my flight keeps getting cancelled.!

Odd lunch -fit on the plate but not in the quadrants.
1/2 avocado fat & fruit?
1 small apple fruit
6 olives kalam. fruit?
hummus whole grain? protein?
sunflower seeds fat,grain,fat fat fat
rice cake no nutritional use no fiber

I should write a diet Do that not this.
2Bees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:51 PM   #3  

Problem #1 I am not losing any weight at all

I am a sloth, I have a sloth nest that is my computer, my bed, and well my bed since my tv is next to the bed and I lie down to watch tv.

Have not managed to bring my kitchen into my bedroom so my exercise program is walking downstairs,standing to cook for 10 min and carrying my food back to the nest to sit in front of computer and eat.

I am trying flylady just to get some other routine going. I actually had one side of kitchen counters clean. I washed my bed room curtains. Lets see if I can get them back up in less then 6 months.

Oh food -right-yes-food
I have been taking in 1400 to 1700 in calories. There in lies...
It has been legal foods mostly but I have had a SNACK bigger then my lunch should be. Popcorn is evil..I eat too much..whole dang bag. Sunflower seeds are horribly high in calories, although I looked at my grocery receipt and it was for .8 lb. Have to do the math on the portions to see if I recorded it correctly...Anyway too high a caloric price for some salty crunch.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:54 PM   #4  

breakfast 1/2 slice 3grain bread/nutty, 2 rounds turkey sausage
lunch at 2:30 salad,red pepper,chicken salad made with greek yogurt(messy)
dinner will be tilapia, asparagus,quinoa with mushrooms and blueberries.

Need to drink more water. And need to go outside and finish planting my honeysuckle vine. Ground has so many roots it is hard to work.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:18 PM   #5  

mmmmmmm I had pizza for lunch today.

whole wheat pita
marinara sauce
low fat mozzerella
mushroom sliced
spring onion
1 slice canadian bacon
garlic & oregano
cooked at 400 for 12 min on pam sprayed cookie sheet.

It fit on the plate. It has whole wheat,protein-go easy on the cheese,veg in tomato sauce. I say it fits Wave 2.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:46 PM   #6  

1/2 ww english muffin & 2 boiled eggs
crackers & cheese, 120 cal 5g fiber select crackers & 2 wedge laughing cow with a red bell pepper for snack
dinner tandoori chicken asparagus and quinoa with mushrooms

I am going to try and add custom foods for the Wave 1 recipes in my Fitday-it's a long a tedious process but that will give me a better idea how my meals stack up to the calorie count in her menus. RANT why does a diet book give you recipes that "serve four" Don't they know that's the problem we are trying to fix.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #7  
Yay!

Hey sorry i wasnt around. I had to go to the hospital AGAIN.

Ill read your post later this week.
I lost 5 pounds last week and it seems to stick. I know it is rapid weight loss and it is not goob but it wasnt my fault.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:31 AM   #8  

Zofia- hope the world finds stable ground for you.. Could your change in weight be changing how you react to meds? Anyway congrats on the onederland trip

Last edited by 2Bees; 06-16-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:26 PM   #9  
Yay!

no the meds are working good but when you have to many panic attacks close to each other its dangerous for your heart. add to that dehydration and starvation and you have a recipe for a disaster like last week!

They want me to gain that 5 pounds back and are forcing me to eat ewww

Damn douchebag in scotland. I should of never fell for him in the first place -_-

We wont create a new thread for this week I think.

Last edited by Zofia; 06-17-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 133/131/123

Height: 5'1'

Hello all! I have been busy and not checking in--weight is still at 131-132 need to get it down to under 129 and keep it there--seems like an easy thing but I can not get the weight off and keep it off--today was a baddie---ate out twice and it included french fries both times.
Tomorrow I plan on eating correctly again
Zofia!! Please try not to be anxious--I used to have panic attacks when I was in my twenties and still remember how scared I would get. After a while I was more scared of the attacks than what the root of the problems were. I hope you figure it out soon.
2Bees--I enjoy your comments! and the recipes!
ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:05 AM   #11  
Yay!

The problem is if you do not fix the root problem, the attacks will always occur when triggered and there is nothing I can do about it other then fix the root problem.
Right now I have to deal with health problem, my brokenheart, my depression oh and did I mention my broken heart. -_- I thought this guy was the love of my life. Oh god was I wrong!

I would post what I am going to eat this week but it is not following sonoma and I wouldnt want to give other people the impression what I eat is following the diet.

Ill come and encourage you girls with your weightloss but mine is on hold for awhile.

Ill focus on maintaining instead

Thankx for the support ladies. It helps me a lot

Last edited by Zofia; 06-17-2010 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:34 PM   #12  

My meals have not been streicctly to plan either.
Tues I went out for lunch then leftovers for dinner
sushi and a Thai spring roll. Not bad but the white rice is not good
Wed Cereal Fiber One , salad & pita sandwich , crackers and cheese-laughing cow but had 5 wedges in the one day
Thurs cereal Fiber one. Lunch tilapia & steamed clams ,squash
dinner hummus 2 gyoza, tomato and spinach leaves, cottage cheese, rice cake and 1 cheese wedge
Old 06-19-2010, 11:26 PM   #13  

((((zofia))) what a time you have had. Change is relationship is a real personal tornado, I don't blame you for not following diet -there has to be an easier way to get through lunch.

I have to say I've used cheater meals. My last trip I bought gyozos . Little dumpling that the chef says are 45 cal a serving. Not whole grain though=but I stretched them out over 4 meals=50cal each, filled my 9 inch plate with tomato, pita hummus and gyoza.

For lunch I went out with my BIL and sis to a wine vineyard and had 5 "tasting" glasses of wine and a full serving of red wine. Plus little bruschetta food pairings. I've done worst things in the past that would de-rail my diet.

Good luck to all next week.