Old 10-23-2007, 07:37 AM   #1  
Fighting Piano Butt!

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Happy Tuesday

Anyone feel like chatting today? I restarted yesterday and it feels really good. Nothing like the real Mediterranean deal to get your system going again.

I have a long day of teaching at the university today (I teach piano) and my plan is to find a chicken breast salad for lunch and munch on a few almonds for a snack. Dinner will likely be a stroganoff ... DH is a great cook and adapts all his recipes to my diet whims ... yes, i know I'm ridiculously lucky

How is everyone doing, eating and moving today?
eusebius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Well, it's not Tuesday any more but ... good morning.
I've been reading Mediterranean and French books lately. There are several aspects of both that I admire.
As has been my trouble all along ... I have trouble with portion control. This food is good! I want more!
... and snacking. I suppose if you get right down to it, I still only have 4 or 5 little meals but ...
Apparently I need to practice the art of slooowing down and savouring each bite. A wonderful philosophy ... in many things.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:55 PM   #3  
Fighting Piano Butt!

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

You are so right, Susan! Slowing down improves so many things. Alas, my 4-year-old doesn't seem to agree with me
Whoops, i guess it's Thursday now. i am really enjoying being back on Sonoma and eating this wonderful food. On the weekend i had a very bad cold, but it's gone now! Yippee!!
eusebius is offline   Reply With Quote