Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 05:44 AM   #151  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I've been awake since 3:45 and up since 4:15. Not a good night to have one of my "sleepless" attacks. Jim seems to be sleeping peacefully. The alarm is set to go off at 5:00.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just programmed to fret about everything so I'm sure it has to do with Millionaire and travel and potentially going to NY. Ever since I was a little kid I've always worried about things I couldn't control or things that hadn't even happened yet. I'm really not sure that I want Jim or me to go to NY. Nice time to think of it, huh? The state of the world really has me freaked out lately again. I think I got lulled into thinking that everything from a terrorism point of view would be ok. Silly girl!

Anyhow, that's the state I'm in here this morning. I know I'm really nervous because my stomach is in knots and I couldn't even begin to think about food.

I'm going to go do some banking and wait for Jim to get up.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:58 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 172/148/142

Just a quick good morning all. I've got to get ready for work real soon.

Vickie, good luck vibes going Jim's way. It will be fun! Can't wait to see what happened.

Kathy, you'll love playing with yochee. I've got the bbok, so any questions, fire away.

Melissa, do go for that job. I'd love to see a change for you.

Sandra, you are a WW inspiration, I know you'll be down on Friday.

Frouf, glad you enjoyed the roast. I had lots of beef last week, time to slow down now.

Welcome Stacey, have fun with us!
Old 08-15-2006, 09:23 AM   #153  

Height: 5'7"

Rose, I had to make a special trip for the brown beer -- and any amber ale will do apparently.

Saundra, I brought some of the plain yocheese this morning with blueberries. Tonight I'm going to try it with some strawberry yogurt that I bought the other day. I probably won't eat it (it's just a big vat of the regular old full-fat Yoplait) but I'm sure either work people or family will.

Locking now -- see you on the new board!
Closed Thread