Old 04-27-2012, 05:27 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

And, now, at 4:30AM, wide awake!
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #32  

Where is everyone today ???

Bath tile is down & its looking good.. Tomorrow he paints & then it should be done by Monday..

Sold Robin's Army Trailer. That was hard because he really loved it & it was his Dad's ..But no one in the family wanted it and its not useful for normal stuff because it's so high..The guy also bought a huge water tank that I have wondered how to get rid of. After the bath guy gets his stuff out of the garage I am going to use the whole garage for Yard Sale Stuff..I will put the outdoor /garage stuff I am keeping into the shed..Almost through sorting my office & I finished the attic last night . I decided to just leave about 10 boxes to sort later..They are boxed & neat and wlll slow me down now..

Having dinner with friends tonight and going to see Duke's Lemur Center tomorrow with my grandson..

My cat will not use the litter box if there is even one incident in it..I try to keep it scooped but this morning he went in my dining room.. He is going to have to be outside during the day & in at night.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #33  

Nancy, I wonder if the cat is responding to all the activity going on in the house?

That's great news about the trailer, even though it was hard to do. It's good that someone needs it and will use it. And, things are moving forward--very good. Thank goodness the bath work is moving along.

I've been very lazy today and enjoying it. My legs are very sore after yesterday's workout and I hope they're better tomorrow before our tap performance

We might have a family dinner tonight if we can round up everyone. If not, well, we won't.

Tomorrow is crazy busy and DH said he would be my chauffeur because I have to be so many different places downtown in a short period of time and the JazzFest traffic will make parking impossible. That was really sweet of him--he hates driving.

That's my news, other than I've eaten too many carbs already.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #34  
focused and aiming

I'm home and am feeling like a bird out of a cage. We celebrated with Mexican food. I almost got a margarita but decided not. My points are high today. I have a few WAP's left for this week. Guess I need to do some exercising to earn some AP's.

Nancy, I understand your mixed feelings about selling things. You are doing the right thing.

Rhonda, kudos to Doyle for chaffeuring.

I should finish Book 3 Hunger Games this weekend (maybe tonight). It's good!
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #35  

We went out for Mexican food too. I had chicken breast with guacamole and hardly any chips. No Margarita either Sanadra, just water.

I am very tired and a bit grumpy. I'm going to bake a pie for the restaurant people again..they requested "Rancher's Pie"...buttermilk pie with coconut and pineapple. I can't understand why that has anything to do with Ranchers but that's what it is called.

I should'a had the Margarita!
Old 04-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #36  
focused and aiming

That pie sounds delicious. (I had chips.)
Old 04-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #37  

In 5 more minutes I'm putting the pie together and baking it. The crust mixture is cooling now. For the first time, I used the food processor to mix the crust. I think I prefer the old-fashioned way.

I'm having wine! One glass..then to the hot tub.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas View Post
In 5 more minutes I'm putting the pie together and baking it. The crust mixture is cooling now. For the first time, I used the food processor to mix the crust. I think I prefer the old-fashioned way.

I'm having wine! One glass..then to the hot tub.
On my way over !!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 11:43 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas View Post
Nancy, I wonder if the cat is responding to all the activity going on in the house?

That's great news about the trailer, even though it was hard to do. It's good that someone needs it and will use it.
Good point about the activity..He goes on my bathrug too so I never leave a bathrug down..Now he is out and I am worried..

That makes me feel better to think of it being used & needed now..Thanks..
Old 04-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #40  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

noticed that my post of yesterday didn't appear on the thread so I saved it and here it is.

Good Morning Ladies

Had a great time at BBC but it was too cold to walk and the end of our meal.Today I'm going out with Mary to see a movie called [Five-Year Engagement] Its comedy and we like comedies.I know it only Friday but I have but I have another engagement on Sunday with other friends that in my church group.Mary and Rita are not involved with them. We will either eat a meal at the cinema pub or another restaurant. Not afraid of eating out twice as yesterday even I didn't eat anything but fruit and I lost .5 so I do the same tonight.

SANDRA-We did have a good time,but I ended up eating a apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream as the proceeds would to to our solders. When I ordered it my friend shook her head and I told her I would eat it with pride for our soldiers all over the world.

NANCY-Didn't you know that the stuff you collect, are like rabbits they multiply. I feel I going through the same thing just can't keep up once I finish cleaning out the basement than it time to clean out the junk room upstairs. in you garage sale next month.

RHONDA-I command you to take the weekend off and REST. You're making me dizzy with all the things your doing and up to,but that's me, I gotten lazy the last couple of months.

Have to go out before I meet Mary,Have a great day

Now for today's post hope it will take.

We didn't like the movie Five Year Engagement its suppose to be comedy,it wasn't funny at all, I maybe laughed twice.

Today I'm going out food shopping for stables and this afternoon my handy man is coming to put my toilet seat on,as I can't move the nuts that holding the seat in place.

Lost another two lbs this week

NANCY-I had problems getting on the board yesterday.Wow that's wonderful that everything is going on plan I sure it looking look.I should do something with my bathroom but first I have to buy and get my binds in the windows before the next project starts. I agree with the ladies you did the right thing selling your husband trailing. I don't know whats wrong with kids today my sister and I was happy to have a pc of my mom's things to remember her by. I can't get any of my kids to take stuff from their fathers. I had to force them and now they won't take anything I want to give them like my good china & silverware set.

RHONDA-Take care of that leg especially when you have to tap dance tomorrow.

SANDRA-I love Mexican food and haven't had it since we don't have good Mexican restaurant up here but when I go down to NY that's a different story. I never missed Margarita's as I had one on a cruise and I didn't like it.

Have to go and get my grocery shopping done. Have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #41  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I had a busy week and today will be busy too. I'm still going to be in PT for my foot for at least 4 more weeks, twice a week. I'm not sure it's helping any more but I'm obedient. Today is a family birthday party celebrating my Niece and her two daughters, my Great Nieces. I'm happy with the presents I bought an happy to know they will enjoy them. The food will not be healthy for the most part but I'll try to make the best choices I can.

Nancy, you are making progress even though you don't feel that you are. Slowly but surely, as you are ready. We need to do more rooms too but we have a priority list and limited funds so we need to move slowly. I agree with Rhonda. The upheaval could be upsetting your cat OR it could be a UTI. Did he come home?

Sandra, you sound like you are doing terrific. You have to enjoy your life a bit while keeping on program. I'm doing well but not great. I just requested Hunger Games from the library. I hope I like it. I always liked futuristic Science Fiction as long as it doesn't get too spooky.

Rhonda, I'm sorry you're hurting. Maybe you can get rich on your pies! Are they going to sell this one? You could make more faster if you continue to use the mixer. Especially, if this is going to be a money maker. I've been grumpy too....still am. I wonder what's up with that? And, I'm not sleeping great either. Maybe it had something to do with the dreaded annual genie exam yesterday?! Hope you and your chauffeur are doing well today.

I said hello to Sloan on FB. She seems to be doing well. If you are friends with her on FB you should go check out her latest painting. REALLY impressive!

Pam.....how's life?

I've procrastinated all week so now I have to go wrap the bazillion presents.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:41 AM   #42  
Southside White Sox Fan

Congratulations, Mary Ann! That is a fabulous loss. Great job.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #43  
focused and aiming

Congratulations, Maryann. That's a good loss.

Rhonda, hot tub and wine sounds good to me.

Vickie, I'm sorry you still are having to go to PT. Is your foot feeling any better? I hope so.

Curtis and I worked outside all afternoon (about 4 hours). We are both exhausted and are settled in for the evening. Tomorrow our church is having a potluck. After that we're going to a housewarming for friends from our former church. There's going to be food everywhere tomorrow.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #44  

What a day! I didn't follow your commandment Maryann.

I went to a meeting at the restaurant where I took the pie; a demonstration; to see my great niece perform; and performed with my dance troupe; then went to granddaughter's second birthday. In an hour I am meeting my niece and her grandson and we are going to go hear more music at the Jazzfest.

My eating has been a bit chaotic but right now I'm having my "garden in a glass"--V8, cucumber, broccoli, celery--not quite pureed--with hot sauce! Delicious.

Maryann, congrats on those 2 pounds! I need to join you.

Nancy, I'm glad my comments helped.

Vickie, I really hope that your foot gets better soon. When the feet hurt, the whole body hurts.

Sandra, my church is having a pot luck too. It must be that time. I might have to make my chocolate cake in the morning. Or not

We'll be joining some family for breakfast in the morning, so I'll have some food challenges too. Isn't every day a $&@# food challenge?!
Old 04-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #45  
focused and aiming

I'm taking a chicken salad. Just finished making it, so all I have to do in the morning is put it in the proper dish.

You're right, Rhonda. Every day is a test. I need a curve! Well, I have curves, but they are too big.