Old 04-25-2012, 08:23 AM   #16  

morning chickies. Drinking my coffee. Going shopping with daughter later.

Where is Maryann?

Sandra, we will miss you this week. Check in when you can. What did you think of Biggest Loser? Blahhhh.

Rhonda, glad your evening went well. Busy is good. Less time to eat, lol.

I'll check those videos out Nancy. I think I heard about this before, but worth another look.

Have a good day all.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Nervous! We have a big tap performance today about an hour from here. When we do that we take a van, with a driver, so that we don't have to deal with traffic and then perform.

I do 5 dances, and the one I know best is the newest one which we all learned together this winter. It's amazing how the mind can just go blank!

I weigh 180 this morning, and by Monday I'm going to be two pounds lighter--and that's that!

I'll be back to let you know how it went today.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #18  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Yesterday evening just before the sun went down,I heard sawing from the front yard. It was the kid that cut down the trees & flowering brushes that he cut down by accident. When I asked him what he was doing I told him I was the buildings trustee, he said he was going to cut the stumps even with the ground and take then out. The next thing I knew he was gone.This morning I see that all the stumps were removed. I could cry,what that stupid kid done the flowering bushes[azaleas & roddies] were at least 3 feet high and now they are gone. Well its up to the two owners and I'm not going to get involved.

Sun is out and the winds subsided so I will be out walking again.Hopefully I will be able to go down to the beach in May when it gets warmer.

POSTED YESTERDAY but now I see that my post didn't go though o well!!!

SANDRA-I not going to overdue it ,as my back and hip won't permit it,I'll so slow as I have now a week to get the place in shape.

RHONDA-That's what I'm only interested in is where my protein comes from also. I always check my fish but never my meat now since that slime thing in ground meat I'm very weary whats in our food,and how sick its going to make us. Reading your post are make me fell ashamed as I'm so lazy. Your the energy bunny What can I say have a great time taping dancing and break a leg.

PAM-Sorry about your pound,it could be a simple as sodium intake. No I don't think I'd like to be a vegetarian. I'm a Protein Low Carb Gal.I'm here,but like I posted above the site would take my post and I just noticed now.

NANCY-Don't feel bad I have done that several times putting down the amount correctly but writing out a different amount. Oh I love there foods. Was going to TJ this week with my friend but I out of funds and now I have to wait until my check hits the bank.

Have to go ,and start my chores for the day, Have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:17 PM   #19  
focused and aiming

Each morning I've been watching rabbits in our backyard. At least 3 are living in our "briar patch (groundcover roses). This morning 2 of them were out in the open under the bird tree, standing on their hind legs, "boxing" with each other. They were so cute! We will prob see them again later this evening. We're really enjoying them.

I got home from subbing by 2 pm today. The schools are giving state tests and I'm being used to help with classes that are not testing. It's being easy so far. The worst thing that's happened is I fell here at home coming up the front porch. Curtis doctored my owies on my right leg. We're really glad I didn't break any bones.

My weight is up. I didn't get to WW yesterday due to subbing, so I won't have an official WI this week. I'm OP. I just haven't been getting exercise or yardwork the last few days.

Rhonda, you'll have those 2 pounds off quickly. How did the performance go?

Pam, we were rooting for the other guy. Curtis thought Jeremy was resting his "free" foot on the back of his other leg. Did you see that? I'm so ready for this season to be over. We will watch next week to see how everyone's looking, but we won't be very excited over who wins. Well, we'd rather it be Kim.

Maryann, I'm glad you're able to stay out of the plant drama.

Vickie, how's your week? Have you been cooking some of your delicious CORE recipes? I'll bet you're enjoying being back OP. I am. I have had a couple of hiccups, but so far I haven't used all of my WAP's any week.

Nancy, would you write me a check? Make mine for more than you're thinking. How's your new food plan working?

One of the cuts on my leg is burning. Whine whine.....
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #20  

Our performance was good, and much better than we were fearing. We danced and then went out for lunch. We have a class early tomorrow morning, and another performance on Saturday afternoon.

We went out for Mexican food and I had a Margarita, guacamole and tortilla chicken soup. It was great, and so was the nap afterwards.

That's sad about the plants Maryann.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #21  

Just got home from shopping all day. It's 11 pm. I'm tired. Shopping is hard work. Got a lot of bargains, and found a few consignment shops. We did good!!!

Be back in the morning.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #22  

Seems all my projects are in a "wait" mode
Truck needs repair to sell,
Boat needs a check for fuel filter/water in gas..
Bath redo is coming along but slowly
Office clean out is 1/2 done
Land sale is holding to hear back from buyer

I need to find something I can start & finish tomorrow..

I like the food on this new plan. I had 4 grain cereal/nuts/flax/ fruit & almond milk for breakfast ...excellent..I have suspected that wheat may be making my joints worse so I will have to see how this affects them..
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #23  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Nothing new, going out with Rita to BBC going to try the Beef and Guinness Pie with Sweet Potato Fries and house salad. than maybe go for a little walk don by the beach if the wind is not too bad.

SANDRA-Sorry for your fall,but happy you didn't break anything. Wow just going up the front steps,did you trip up the stairs or lost your balance. I have to be so careful when I go down to the basement as I have opened stairs and its so easy to fall when you carrying laundry baskets up & down the stairs. Oh that so cute bunny's boxing,but by the time you go your camera the bunny's would of course be gone. Thanks no way I going to get involved that up to the two owners.

RHONDA-Thanks,hope they will be able to resolve the problem.

PAM-Happy that you had a good day shopping but until 11 PM,I was sound a sleep when you got home.

NANCY-Hope that all your projects get done soon,its take time so don't worry,[[[[[Rome Wasn't Built in a Day]]]] enjoy and take it easy.Things will get done.

Have to go,have a great day

beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #24  

Sandra..totally missed that you fell...Hoping you are not too sore today..
Take it easy if you are ..
Old 04-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #25  
focused and aiming

Hi there. I am at school and just have a sec here.

Rhonda, your Mexican Dinner sounds awesome! I am wanting/needing a margarita right now.

Nancy, I hope you could get something finished today. I don't like loose ends either. I'm not sore except for 2 owies, I'm all right. Lucky I guess.

Vickie, thinking of you, friend.

Maryann, your lunch sounds good. I know ya'll had a good time.

Got to go. I'll be getting off shortly and will head home.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #26  

Sold an old army trailer today..
Worked on my office cleanout ..
I made a list of May goals and just need to accept that most are
a process..
The bath redo is going fine and will be done next week..
The yard sale in May will help so much to clear stuff out..
Old 04-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #27  
focused and aiming

Nancy, you've been busy.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontarget View Post
Nancy, you've been busy.
...but why does it seem that no matter how much I clean out, there is more..
Old 04-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #29  
focused and aiming

I guess because there's always more. We have the same thing going here.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:01 PM   #30  

Very tired tonight after a busy day!