Old 05-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #46  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Raining so I can't get out and walk along the beach. My weight went Up 1 lb. but It think its the 2 S's [stress and sodium] that brought me up as I watched my calories & carbs.

RHONDA-Congrats on the birth of your new grand daughter,thanks for sharing the photo with us.

VICKIE-I hope you enjoyed that pork dinner you were craving for. I love pork more than beef or lamb. Good Luck on your JC W-I.

LILY-I'm so sorry of what I posted,you have to remember every one body is different and will react differently,Didn't mean to give you a disinformation.WW will probably be the diet for you,I need a low carb program that I can follow.

SANDRA-Thanks for the hugs,it was hard for me yesterday but today I find again.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #47  
Donna

Well I just got home from taking the dog to the park to meet my mom and sister for a walk. Now I'm procrastinating going out and mowing the grass. It's really long since I didn't get to it last week and it rained all weekend, but it's supposed to rain again tonight so I better get too it (luckily I have a city lot)

Maryann - Sorry to hear about Leo, I wondered when you were talking about the bereavement group.

Lily - Don't despair sometimes things take longer to kick in, talk to your group/leader they may be able to shed some light on the situation.

Rhonda - What a cute baby.

Vicki - How was the birthday party?

Well I overslept on Sat so I didn't make it back to WW. Next week I'll have to set an alarm (I have to go to the 8:30 mtg to make it to my 10:00 water aerobics class). In the meantime I'll try to improve my eating although I've already been bad......

Oh well, have a great day everyone.

Last edited by TechAlum; 05-03-2010 at 03:52 PM.
TechAlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #48  
focused and aiming

Maryann, I'm glad all is going better for you today.

Donna, you and Rhonda are our water aerobics Chickies now. I haven't been in .......forever?

I subbed today and am exhausted. However, I'm OP.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:24 AM   #49  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Going to the doctor today,for a blood test for my cholesterol,when I'm there I'm going to ask him to check my thyroid & A1C test for my blood sugar. There must be a reason why I can't get out of the 170's as I'm watching my carbs,calories,sodium & eating under portion control.

After that I going to walk along the beach,as they predicting and we are going to have a wet weekend.Otherwise nothing new.

DONNA-You're amazing mowing your own lawn,I know a woman that does that also. I would know where to start,good think that I live in a townhouse and they mow for us as part of the maintenance fee. Thanks, Leo passed in Nov. with a 3 year battle of lung cancer. I holding up fine,as I'm doing one day at a time.

SANDRA-Thanks,I'm feeling great and rearing to go.Glad that your on OP. I still just watching my carb calories and portions,but stuck at a 171 reading on the scale.Going see what doctor says,about what I can do next.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #50  

Height: 5'4"

I gained 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks during Robin's surgery..
He lost 1 pound...

Back on track with my mini-meals...

My tracker has been back and forth between 142 and 144 way too many times...
Can I just count the pounds I have lost and leave out the fact that I gained the same pounds back 5 times....

Last edited by nancy237; 05-04-2010 at 05:19 PM.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #51  
focused and aiming

Maryann, let us know what your doctor says. Walking on the beach sounds like fun.

Nancy, I wish we could just count pounds lost. I would have a huge tracker that way.

I subbed today, and guess what. I'm still op. Life is good.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:05 PM   #52  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontarget View Post

Nancy, I wish we could just count pounds lost. I would have a huge tracker that way.
We'll just have to include that rule in our "special diet rule book"
That way we can lose while eating all the food exceptions!!!
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #53  
focused and aiming

::
Old 05-05-2010, 08:53 AM   #54  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Going to have my hair cut & styled today,cause the last couple of day the humidity was unbearable and now by the end of this week the temps are going down to the 50"s. Just can't figure. Oh well at least It will be neat.

NANCY-Stress with your DH's surgery will keep you from losing,and I know it can be every frustrating.Try to eat less and exercise more,and drink plenty of water. After Leo passed, my weight sky rocketed up to 10 lbs without any reason. I try faithful to my CC/CP WOE to no avail. Now I have 6 lbs of the 10 gone.

SANDRA-The doctor gave me some tips,by saying that I should go on low carbing diet,and my carbs shouldn't go higher than 60G per day.Another thing he told me to keep my calories to 1200 and my fiber to 20 grams. I'm going to hear some time today or tomorrow what my blood test revealed. I walking along the beach,since the weather has been nice my bike is collecting cob webs.

Have to get dressed and get ready for today's chores.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

I'm so confused!! I started new pages 'cause the date was up on the old ones. Did I mess things up?
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote