Old 07-04-2009, 11:30 AM   #46  
Donna

Just popped in to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. Before heading out to walk the dog and then off to the winery/bbq.

Have a great weekend All

-Tech
TechAlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Happy 4th everyone!

We're being lazy today, except for my going to spinning this morning. I'm going to do three days in a row, or at least I'm going to try!

We'll be having turkey franks, beans and potato salad..not a Core day, but what the heck?

Everybody hang it there...we'll make it!!!

Rhonda

Last edited by Tejas; 07-04-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #48  
focused and aiming

Curtis and I are rebooting at midnight. But what else is new?

Happy 4th, everyone!!
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:45 AM   #49  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Hope everyone had a great 4th, Leo & I were watching the golf tournament and TIGER is tide with Anthony Kim for first place.

After we had our BBQ and than we watched the Boston Esplanade with fireworks and than we went to sleep.

We're having such great weather the temps are going to be in the low 70's again with the sun smiling down at us. What an ideal summer for us.Not to hot and not to cold,just nice.

VICKIE-Having you family with you and enjoying the day is what a holiday is for.I'm sure once You're back on the JC program, you'll be losing again.

SLOANE-Tomorrow I'm going back to counting calories, these shakes were just a mere way to keep my calories low before and after the 4th.[sandwiching the holiday was an old WW trick] I don't think they healthy on the long run,but to use then the way I did, no need to worry.

TECH-Thanks we did,hope yours was nice also.Gee!! I haven't been to a winery in years.Love going to those wineries & factories,as its interesting how they make the products we use every day.

RHONDA-Glad you had a relaxing,one day is not going to hurt just use the WPA's instead.

SANDRA- Glad that you both rebooted whatever that it ???? Hope it worked.

Have a great Sunday
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:35 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning:

We had a nice 4th, quiet and relaxing. I've missed the hoopla around the 4th of July, living here in Canada, but soon we'll have it back again when we move.

This morning's spinning teacher is nick-named "Killer" and I learned why today. I've never had him before, and I don't think I will again I hear that he's moving to London, England anyway.

I hope everyone had a good 4th and that today will be a pleasure for you. It's the 30th anniversary of my Daddy's death. We had such a party in his hospital room on the 4th of July in 1979; I know that he waited a day for us to have the party with him!

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #51  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I'm glad you all had a great/happy 4th of July. I was better yesterday than on the 3 other off program meals I had during the week. I see some damage on the scale but hope it will be gone tomorrow.

I will weigh in no matter what. And, I'm back on program starting now.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #52  

Height: 5' 10"

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. The weather FINALLY got nice! We took DD to the fireworks on Friday night -- I think they were the best show yet. The town we go to has an Ikea store,when they opened the store there were issues with zoning ect. Well, now they do a nice donation to the town's events committee. I think last year was the first year and the fireworks were so much better than prior years. But this year it was even better! I just love going to fireworks. Saturday went to my sister's for a cookout. I didnot even think about program for the past few days. It was a really beautiful day and we had a great time.

The scale was WAY up today -- thats what happens when I stop thinking about what I'm eating and not weigh myself everyday. So, today I'm back strickt on plan. Of my 23 points today, I've used 16 and I'm done for the day. I need to get back on track quickly. I did go for my power walk this morning. I've been running during it for over a week now. I'm surprised that my stamena has improved in that short time. When I started doing this I could run 2 or maybe 3 telephone poles and then needed to walk for a few. The last 1/3 of the walk I just couldn't run anymore. Well, today I was able to run 3-4 telephone pole and kept doing that all the way. I could feel the improvment. What was a 45 minute walk, I finished in 35 minutes today. I'm happy! We then went to a local parade. It was wonderful! It must have lasted about 45 minutes, which was much longer than prior years. I just love parades -- the fire engines are my favorite part

I need to go back catch up with everyone. I'll be posting daily as well, checking in here also helps me stay on track. Have a great night. Tomorrow is a new week!
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote