Old 05-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #16  
Southside White Sox Fan

Sorry, Coco. It isn't easy. I'm still trying to force myself on the treadmill.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #17  
focused and aiming

Vickie, congratulations on losing 25 lbs. You've worked hard for every ounce. I need to get inspired. I'm just acting like I'm at goal and have no worries.

Rhonda, we've wasted quite a bit of money on our club membership. Seems we always have a reason for not going to exercise.

Here are a couple more photos from our yard. I doubt I'll post any during the heat of summer when everything's struggling to live (or has burned up).

Both photos are of the same bed.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:35 PM   #18  

Height: 5' 10"

Hi everyone. Its been a long day. Field trip day! Once again to the Zoo. It was a beautiful day and it was a nice time. DD's budy's mom was there, and we get along well. Spent 3 hours walking around the zoo gabbing away. I didn't go on the bus, thankfully. We were done there at 1:00 and I was able to go grocery shopping and got home well before the bus brought her home.

Maryann, if you ever want to go to a zoo, try the Roger Williams in Providence. Its very nice!

Foodwise, I've been doing well, but I have not been tracking. I'm pretty sure I'm doing well, but not tracking I can't be 100% sure. So, tomorrow is another day and I'm back to work so I'll track again. Maybe I'll go figure out today after I'm done here. Yes, I'll do that. No reason not to.

Coco, hope you can get things back on track. Maybe take out the materials and read through them again.

Sandra, you house/yard looks beautiful. I picked up 2 hanging plants this weekend and we planted some seeds -- marigold, sunflowers, dill and basil. Hopefully they'll all grow. You are my inspiration!

Rhonda, glad you are having fun. I look at my nightly walking as a de-compression time. I look forward to it every night.

Well, going to log in my food. Have a good night.
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 10"

OK, Just did my tracker for today and finsihed yesterdays (that was all I had not done!). I'm under my points! Funny how by not writing down dinner last night or anything today I felt like I've been off track for a while. Oh well, guess I'm just getting old...
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #20  

Hi Everyone
BLESSEDWITHSARAH Glad you had a wonderful time at the zoo today. I am thinking about taking my WW books with me this weekend. We are going camping. So thought maybe that would be a good time to go over everything.

ONTARGET I just love your flower bed. It is beautiful.

VICKIE CONGRATS on the loss. And for hitting the 25 lb mark. Here's some for you. Hope you had a good day.

TEJAS Glad you are doing well with the exercise. That is one thing I need to get into. But just havent made myself do it. Or took the time.

BEACHBUM Hope everything went alright with the MRI. When will you get the results. Is the foot feeling any better yet. I sure hope so.

Well had some errands to run today. Went to Sam's club and the dollar store. And got our hair trimmed. That has been it.
Well am going to get off here for now.
Hope everyone had a great day.
Thinking of each of you.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:29 PM   #21  
focused and aiming

Paula, I'll bet you did have a great time at the zoo. Reminds me of when I taught 4th grade. We took a field trip to the zoo in Dallas. One of my students came running up to me and said, "Mrs. M! There's a gorilla over there and it's as big as you!!" You honor me with what you said about your planting. I can't tell you how many plants have perished at my hands. lol

Coco, I called and got my hair appt changed to this Thursday instead of next week. I have a graduation at the University of Texas this Saturday. I'm looking a bit wooly.

Rhonda, it's my brother's son who's graduating. I am extremely proud of him. BS in Mathematics and BA in Government. He's planning to take the year off before going back to school. I think he's going to be a lawyer like his dad.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:39 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Wow, everyone's on at the same time!

My spinning partner was late and we missed the bikes. They give them to "walk in's" if you're late and don't call them. We just missed it by 2 minutes. Oh well, there's tomorrow morning at 6:30 AM.

DH and I went to dinner at our favorite Italian place. I had salad, one piece of bruschetta and a glass of wine. Not too bad. I came home and painted.

Everybody, just hang in there! Coco, you'll get back on track, and taking the books on the camping trip is a good idea.

Night all,
Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:02 AM   #23  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

We're having another sunny day,and the temps are going up into the 70's. Yikes!!! I haven't brought any light clothing up from the basement due to having a bad leg I don't need more aggravation.I need to get the winter items out of my closet,also.

Today we going to to find out the results Leo's pet scan this afternoon.Hope everything is ok or we will have to cancel our cruise trip to Prince Edward Island,by proposing it for another year.

COCO-I'm so sorry to hear about your gain.It gets harder and harder with every year that goes passing by. Hope you're on the road to OPing again. I'm trying to stop the breads and her products and just eat the filling foods that's on the core list. So far I'm maintaining which is good as I can't exercise.

The MRI went will,even if it was a closed one and my head went on first.I saw light at the end of the tunnel,plus I took the advice of the tech to keep my eyes closed and breath I almost fell a sleep in there until the table started moving. My doctor will get the results by Thursday,but I won't hear from him until the follow up appointment on 6/5. I still feel pain but its in my ankle again.

SANDRA-You have a lovely garden.We're not allowed to use the grounds as the call common and the only place we can have a garden it in the front of our house[flowering bushes] and our veggies are in a few huge whiskey barrels that we placed on our deck.

PAULA-Glad you had a great time with your DD friends MOM.Nothing like meeting other people with children.Thanks I will give that zoo in mind,when my DD & DGC come back up to the Cape.

RHONDA-Sorry you were late & missed your bikes.Don't the have extra bikes where walk-ins get those and the reg customers have there regular equipment???? When you had you spinning class I was still in bed sleeping.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:43 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning:

Sandra, I told DH about your nephew graduating and he said to tell you that you're getting old. He, of course, is not. (For those who don't know, my DH and Sandra are first cousins.)

Maryann, I wish you good luck with all of the tests. What cruise line are you booked on? I've thought about taking one of those cruises. I have never been to PEI. I've been almost everywhere else in Canada, but not there.

Vickie

Paula, I love your stories about you and your DD. You're lucky!

I went to spinning, but have cancelled going to tomorrow night's class. My knees need a rest!

Have a great OP day everyone.

Rhonda

Last edited by Tejas; 05-20-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #25  

Hi Everyone
Well got some veggies cleaned. And some dip made.
And washing clothes and hanging them outside. It is suppose to be really warm today. Around 80.
Trying to get some stuff done for our camping trip.
Hubby goes tomorrow for his cataract surgery. Dont know what time yet. I hope it is early.

BEACHBUM Hope the Dr's appt goes well. When hubby has to have a MRI. He has to have something to relax him. Use to be he didnt. But now does. Maybe someone will cancel a appt. And you can get in earlier with your Dr. And not have to wait so long.

ONTARGET Hope you are having a great day.

TEJAS Sorry about your spinning class. Hope your knees feel better. I know mine will bother me tonight. After I go up and down the steps today. And hanging things outside. Guess I will just have to keep popping the motrin.

BLESSEDWITHSARAH Hope you are having a great day.

Well I better get off here. Go check on the washer.
Be back later.
coco
Old 05-20-2009, 11:34 AM   #26  

VICKIE hope you are doing ok. Thinking of you.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #27  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Just got back from the chemo doctor and everything is ok with Leo the cancer is gone,for now anyway.

RHONDA-Was able to walk for 20m this morning and will go on the bike tomorrow,don't want to over due it,as I haven't since the beginning of April. Thanks,We're going on the Holland American Line that's docked at Boston,going to Bar Harbor Me,and up to Sydney and that to prince Edward Island,than to Montreal where we have to take a plane back to Boston.

COCO-No I just slept and I woke up when the table moved forward.My Sister has to take a tranquilizer every time she goes in but it doesn't bother me. Hopefully he'll be able to have a earlier appointment for me.

Have a great evening
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:39 PM   #28  
Southside White Sox Fan

Mary Ann that is GREAT news. You must be so relieved.

I'm doing ok. We still feel real beat up. Got a private message from a lady on my Scottie list. The breeder of the Scottie that won Westminster a couple of years ago wants to place a different 5 year old retired female Scottie show dog in a loving home. She asked me if we were interested. My heart is still so raw with losing Cassie but we said we would consider it. God help me. I feel disloyal but I wanted a Scottie for at least another 5 or 6 years. We never expected Cassie to die so young.

I didn't exercise today but I needed to. It's very hot here. How are you all doing on program?
Old 05-20-2009, 05:47 PM   #29  
focused and aiming

Just lost a long post to cyberspace. Life goes on.

I went with a gf today for manicures/pedicures. All was wonderful except for getting an ingrown toenail fixed. But then--I'm feeling better now that it's been repaired.

I hope all of you are having a great day. I did today and am feeling pretty good about myself. My eating today was prett good, too, even though it wasn't exactly perfect.

Rhonda, tell dh he's funny.

Maryann, I hope you get good results from the pet.

Vickie, I think yo need to take the Scottie.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:10 PM   #30  
Southside White Sox Fan

Sandra, you're a sweetie. I go to the foot doctor tomorrow. Then my plan is for a pedicure to reward myself for my 25 pounds down. I get ingrowns fixed every 8 weeks. Congratulations on the exercise. I ate good...just no movement.