Roll call! (bio's)

You're on Page 22 of 56
Go to
  • Welcome! Come on over to the losers and friends thread and say hello. This is where most of the day to day chatter and fun takes place. Also, congrats on the 10 lbs!!
  • Thanks Katie! I'll go there next.
  • Introducing....
    Hi everyone! I am not new to 3FC, I mostly hang out in the 100lb Club, but I was getting fustrated with Jenny Craig and decided to try LA Weight Loss. A good friend of mine was on it this year and lost 65 lbs and inspired to try it. I go for my plan explanation on Tuesday night. I am anxious to get going on the program. I am sure you will see me popping in and out looking for support and ideas. I look forward to getting to know you all.
  • Welcome Carol!!
  • Welcome to the group!! I am also a choc. lab lover. Our "kids" are in my avatar. DH would have 50 of them if I'd let him. Anyway, LAWL is a good program as I am sure you know and will see by all of our tickers. Come over and jump in the Aug. friends and losers thread.
  • Hi Carol,
    I'm new to LAWL too but I gotta tell you, these ladies are wonderful. They have been very supportive and REAL in their postings, so much so that I decided to post my weight instead of pounds lost! WOW!
    I probably won't be any help to you, but I'm a really good cheerleader!
    Oh, by the way, I think's it's kind of funny that you guys both love Chocolate Labs... I just love CHOCOLATE! hee hee
  • Quote: Oh, by the way, I think's it's kind of funny that you guys both love Chocolate Labs... I just love CHOCOLATE! hee hee
    I love chocolate as well and a huge dog lover! So for me, the obvious choice was a chocolate lab!
  • We rescued a chocolate lab mix about 6 months ago. He is a great dog. We also breed great danes, so I understand about big dogs!
  • Hello, My name is Candice I am new to 3FC and to LAWL. I have been on LAWL for almost 4 weeks and am very happy with the program and the results. The ladies at the center I go to are very friendly and supportive which make it more enjoyable.
    I am married, 26 years old, and have two feathered kids ( a Congo African gray named Gillian and a Rose Breasted Too named Isabella, bella for short) I have lived in Vancouver BC Canada since I got married in 2001. I like to digital scrapbook in my spare time and just play around on the computer. I am a digital scrapbook designer for a few websites including my own personal site.. keeps me busy
    I have always struggled with my weight. When i was a teenager my mom used to constantly tell me i was fat and make me diet & exercise. She signed me up for WW and would drive me there every week then drop me off at the gym. She used to wonder why I would not lose weight.. My sister and I used to ride our bike to the local Green burrito a couple times a week and eat there LOL and also eat at a local home made Ice creamery LOL I was
    I was 140#'s when I moved up here to Canada but quickly gained weight after sitting doing nothing all day and being put medication's for my bipolar. I went up to 180# and I think it was in 2002 I went on atkins. I lost all the weight. Got back down to 145# I stayed that way for about a year But then my medication was switched and I started gaining a lot of weight I went back up to 165# and got depressed because of all the work I did so I just quite atkins and just started eating WHATEVER! Then more and more and more weight came one.. and that is where I am now.
    I have been wanting to join LAWL since i started seeing their ad's in the paper & TV.. i would wish I had the perfect body.. then I would open the paper and there was a LAWL ad LOLOL It was pretty funny.
    I'm so glad I found this board & the LAWL yahoo group I am on. You all are so supportive.

Candice
  • Welcome Candice!
  • Stacy, Prazteam, Choclablover, Candice (and any other newbie I may have missed along the way) ---

• hi ladies...
    my name is mandy. i am from the beautiful western north carolina mountains in asheville.nc.
    i have been married to a wonderful dh for 24 yrs and have the "4 legged children". a crazy but loveable bassett hound (long ears and all) dixie and our adorable baby calico kitty bobbi.
    i work at a group home with 3 developmental disability male adults. all great guys and we have a fun time.my dh is a truck mechanic supervisor for a large grocery chain and he is also a national guard soilder.we have been there done that twice with him beening in afganastain and iraq . so our prayers are always out there for our troops and other soilders and there families.
    my weight loss jounery has been a lifetime ordeal with gaining and lossing weight all my life. have been on weight watchers journey forever and have always gained back the weight. i was on phsyciansweight loss but also . gained back. i was reallly unsure about myself and about any other weight loss program when i walked into that door that day at la and very specktical about even going. this was in jan of this yr. as to date now i have lost 41 lbs and have engery that i thought i have never have again and the consulers have been there for me every step of the way and i know until i finish and get to my goal and beyond.finding sights like this and chating with and meeting new people with the same goal in mind is a great plus to help us along in our neverending journey.good luck to all.. mandy
  • Hi Mandy, welcome!
  • Mandy - Welcome!! & Congrats on your success so far!
  • Hello Ladies it has been sssoooo long since I was here, I am so back on LAWL again and this time I am going all the way! Hello to all the Newbies and the Oldies that have been hiding....uuuhhh like me, I am so happy to be back caht at you all very soon.

Bernadette