Help posting pics please.

• Ok, I'm not the smartest about computers (I hate admitting that) but I don't have the capability to size pictures so they are small enough to fit the requirements here but still big enough to be easy to see. Is someone willing to help me by down sizing them and sending them back to me. I'd appreciate the help and really would like to post pictures. I tried and the one that posted when I got it small enough to fit the requirement was very hard to see.

Thanks!
  • Many programs that you have on your computer that lets you view the pictures will also let you edit them. We'd be happy to help you figure it out. Can you tell me what you have installed on your computer that you view them with? Did you scan the image or do you have a digital camera? Either one would have software that lets you edit the images.
  • Um...it's a series of progress pictures scanned together into one picture. The pictures were taken on a digital comera, then sent to me from someone else. I'm truly a computer idiot. I have something called picture and fax view that pictures open in but no actual picture program that I'm aware of. I tried to figure out how to size it but don't see an option for that.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense. Thanks for the help though.
  • Ingrid I'd be happy to help. I'm pretty good with digital pics. Just email it to me. My email is on my contact page. I'm not familiar with the way pics are added as attachments here but I can put it up online so you can add it to a post or have a link to it. If you want we'll figure out what size it needs to be to have it added here. I'm always up for learning something new. Resizing is easy once you've done it a few times and if you have a program that can do it.

I've been following the strugglers post. I'm new so didn't join but I'm very happy you posted. What you said made lots of sense. I'm quietly cheering you on but no pressure ok

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th <--Amnio says GIRL!
    hw/sw(pg)/cw/gw
    272/258/242/155
    mabear's homepage
  • Thanks Catherine. I sent you an email.
  • Please PM me if you can't get it worked out. I can help as well.
  • Hi this is FREE and EASY not to mention Small! Here's the link http://www.jql.co.uk/avatarsizer.htm Sorry this is so short just time to pop in and help you out. I'll try and introduce myself to you Monday.

Mez
  • I sent you a PM!!!