Halfway Point: 70 down, 70 to go!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Just wanted to share with everyone that I'm so excited I could just BURST! I'm now officially at the halfway point: I've lost 70 pounds, and have another 70 to go till I reach my goal weight of 145 (with plenty of babealicious muscles!) Perhaps even more exciting is that I can now honestly say that I ENJOY working out every day. Now that is a MAJOR breakthrough for me, I tell you. This is HUGE!

I'm so happy!!
  • Way to go Sarah ~ I am glad for you!
  • That's wonderful news!!!!

WELL DONE YOU FAT BUSTING, BABELICIOUS, WORKING OUT WONDER!!!!
  • Congrats!!! It is so great to see you doing so well. You're an inspiration to us with your positive attitude and hard work. Keep it up!
  • That is so awesome Sarah WTG Before too much longer you're going to be posting that you are there
  • 7 months, 70lbs. - looks like 7 is your lucky number Here's to lots more 7's in your future. Good going!
  • Wow! Congratulations! You've done such a great job--WTG!

You'll be posting halfway photos soon, right?
  • You go girl!
  • Congratulations Sarah
  • Way to go Sarah! Lets hope that the last 70 comes off good as the first 70 did!!
  • congrats!!!
  • Sarah - that is so awesome! You are a great inspiration.
  • Im so happy for you! You have achieved such a tremendous goal. Here's to the next 70! You can do it!
  • YAHOOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations, Sarah! What an inspirational accomplishment!
  • Sarah ~~ CONGRATS GIRL!! I'm soooo happy for you!! There certainly is "less of sarah to love" isn't there?