good morning

• Not much going on, but lots. Took brandon to in-laws yesterday for his trip up north. They are going to interlochen. He will be back on Wednesday to see the baby. Grandpa, and grandma will bring him down. He is so excited about the whole thing. They called last night, and said they got there, and that he was a little pouty on the way up, being concerned about me, and baby Garret. His aunt told him that daddy will be there to take care of me and Garret. I miss him already, but am enjoying the break. This is the longest amount of time he has been away from us. 6 days in a row. We are getting ready for the baby, just a few last minute details. No biggy.
    Garret, should be here between 8-8:15 Wednesday morning. We have to register at about 5:30 am. Gotta be at the Labor and delievery floor at 5:45 that morning. doctor estimates his weight between 8-9 pounds. I haven't gained as much with this one as with brandon, so i'm hoping it will come off fairly easy. We will see. I go monday for my last non-stress test.

We are going to a party this afternoon, and tomorrow hubby and I are going on a date, to the the movies, and red lobster. Thinking of seeing the movie with Tom Hanks in it. Terminnal.

After the baby is born, I plan on going back on Weight Watchers. Hubby is ready to lose weight too. I'm lucky my weight gain hasn't been more, with what i've been eating. I won't be surprized if Garret is closer to 9-than the 8 pounds possibly even more than 9. I doubt it though.

Hope everyone is doing well, and taking in the sun that they might have.
    Life is all about choices.
  • I bet you are soooo excited!!!! I know Brandon will be ok with Garrett and I wish you the best of luck!!!!

Please let us know how things are going as soon as you are able to!