Anyone just starting out and wanna buddy up?

• Looking for someone that we can PM/Email each other for motivation and support whenever its needed....

It's a great way to do it... and as all my friends are a perfect size 6.. All I've got is all you fine ladies right now...

Let me know!

Celina
  • I am just starting back up, I am weighing in tomorrow and am reading/following Dr. Phil's book. I would love someone to buddy up with.
  • Just sent you a pm... we'll go from there!

WOW - Look at us go... WE'RE GONNA DO THIS! AND NOBODY's GETTING IN OUR WAY...
  • Hey Brooklyn! If you would like more than one, please look my way. I started wednesday on the website and curves. Good luck to you either way!
  • Brooklyn, I'll be your buddy if you still need one together we can be dancing bananas losing weight Maybe we can help eachother on the quitting smoking thing too
  • Wow look at the support... We can all support each other.... Post often! Day #2 was a success except I had a bite of my boyfriends chocolate chip muffin... I guess, at least it was only 1 little bit..> Hope that doesn't kill me..

Celina
  • Can I join too? I started at this site about 3 weeks ago but started dieting (AGAIN!!!) on 1/12/04 and have lost 32 lbs as of this past Monday.

Here are some stats to start and I guess we'll go from there. Should we pick a name for our emerging group?

350/350/318/170-200?
    hw/sw/cw/gw

Talk to you all soon!

Ingrid
  • Looking for a Buddy!
    I'm new to the site and am currently back on the diet wagon! I can and will do this! Gosh Darnit! I love this site and I look forward to meeting and getting to know more people who have the same goals as I do.
    Here's a little information about me

My name is Christina, I am 31 years old. I have a 17 month old daughter named Sydney. My husband is in the Army, we are currently stationed at Fort Knox. My family/friends are located in Modesto, CA.

264/264/250/150
    SW/CW/MG?/GOAL

We can do this! We will do this! And untill then or in the meanwhile we can GRIPE about the struggles we face!!
  • Yup, we can all definetly do it together.. Post often and use Private Messages here too... Good Luck!