88 pounds down...

• ...32 to go.

I just joined here for support and encouragement as I stare down the last 25 percent of my weight loss. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
  • Nice loss ! How many inches did you lose on your waist ? How long to drop the 88 ? Any loose skin ?
  • It took me a year to lose the first 60 pounds. Then I was laid off for several months due to the discovery of degenerative disc disease in my cervical spine. I did maintain my weight during that time, but I didn't start working out again until early this year. The other 28 pounds have come off slowly but steadily since then. I've never taken my measurements; I track how my clothes fit. If I stay in the same clothing size too long, I know I need to tweak something with my eating habits or workouts.

I don't have loose skin, at least as of now. I credit that to consistently lifting weights and allowing myself to lose the weight very slowly.
  • Congratulations. it's really a big success. I always have a problem with consistency and therefore I can not lose weight. it was hard? I'm impressed