• Exercise
    2 mile walk
    2 hour walk

Meals
    Tofu scramble
    Caesar salad and tomato soup, potato chips
    Pumpernickel bread & mustard
    Veggie Pizza

It was a nice day today. Made a new friend during my walk. Enjoyed the nice weather while I could. Visited a bird of prey house. Loved the owl. He/she seemed very frisky today. Probably like the attention or warmer weather.

Getting ready for some spring cleaning in the house. Need to downsize and go through all our stuff and get rid of excess. It is so easy to accumulate stuff.

Hope you had a nice day and have a wonderful Monday!

• Exercise
    1 1/2 hrs. morning barn chores
    1/2 hr. evening barn chores

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    tomato rice soup
    italian hoagie, chips, brownie (football party)

It was a beautiful day! Most of the snow is melted. Went for a short walk in the fields, but they're really wet. I don't like to walk along the road.

Over ate a bit, but I'll get back on track tomorrow. Go Eagles!

Will you have work Monday or are you furloughed with the government shutdown?
  • Exercise
    3+ mile walk in morning
    2 mile walk at lunch
    2 mile walk in evening

Meals
    Slimfast
    Mock chick pattie X2, pierogies
    Clementines X2
    Tofu scramble

Wow, I heard the Eagles made it to the Superbowl playoffs! You must be so excited. I be there will be loads of excitement at your house on 4 Feb. Hope your team wins!

Was at home most of the day today. I guess I will be back at work tomorrow. It was a beautiful day, and I even got my husband to walk with me at lunch time. We went to the bicycle shop so he could get a new bicycle seat, but they were closed for the week on vacation. So will have to try again next week. Hope to get us both set up so we can ride together when it gets warmer out.

Rain headed our way. Enjoy your Tuesday!

• Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    chicken soup, hard boiled egg
    salad, beef stroganoff, snow peas

Rain headed our way too, but at least it will be warm. Went shopping again for my mother-in-law, then did some house cleaning.

I don't think the Eagles will be able to beat the Patriots. We will keep our fingers crossed!

Have a great Tuesday!
  • Exercise
    2 mile walk
    1 mile walk

Meals
    Slimfast
    2 clementines
    Slimfast
    Beans and bread, pea soup

My arm is getting better as far as movement after my fall at work, but it is still sore. Saw the Doctor today and she told me nothing is broken, and just to take some Advil for the pain. She told me it is all yellow and bruised on my elbow, which I hadn't even noticed. Guess I would have if I had looked at it in the mirror.

My waist is still expanded to the max. I need to figure out a way to get it down. I feel like a pumped up watermelon today. I don't want to have to buy any bigger clothes. Ugh!

I'm still avoiding the sweets which is good. Got to plan a luncheon at work for next week for hail/farewell and birthdays. Perhaps some Chinese food this time. I can order it and pick it up for folks. Usually we have a pig-in, but perhaps we will try something different this time.

Have a great Wednesday!

• Exercise
    1 hr. walk

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    tomato rice soup, hard boiled egg
    popcorn
    fruit cup, sausage and peppers, peas

Boy did we get rain today! I'm glad it wasn't snow! At least the barn didn't flood. The sun came out in the afternoon and the temperature went to 85. I took a walk up around the fields and water was running all over the place.

Glad your arm is feeling better. I'm doing good with my food portions and snacks. I have some popcorn in the afternoon and it seems to keep me full until dinner.

Have a great Wednesday!
  • Exercise
    2 mile jog

Meals
    Tofu scramble
    2 clementines
    Slimfast
    Handful of animal cookies
    Pea soup with toast

Wow you had 85 degree temperature yesterday? Are you sure it wasn't 65? So warm. Looks like you got some good walking in too. Crazy weather.

I had a long day today so didn't see any daylight. There was a car wreck on the way to work and someone had to be med-evacuated to the hospital. On the way home there was a brush fire. So heavy traffic jams both ways. Very long day.

Good job on your snacking! Hope you have a good Thursday!
  • Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    turkey soup
    popcorn
    salad, cheeseburger pie, mixed vegetables

It was 85 in the sun! Really!

How long is your drive to work? People are in such a hurry and distracted I'm surprised there aren't more accidents.

Sam was off so we moved some hay over to the barn where the horses are, then we fixed some siding that had come loose from the workshop building.

Have an awesome Thursday!
  • Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwich
    pork and sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, applesauce

Seems like I twinked my back again. I shoveled some stones yesterday and I guess I shouldn't have done that. Oh well......

How's your arm doing? Better I hope.

Have a nice Friday!
  • Exercise
    None

Meals
    Slimfast
    Banana
    Slimfast
    Pea soup with veggie link
    Blueberries

Oh no! Sorry your back is hurting again. My arm got a little better, but I can't pull and close the car door or turn it certain ways. I will give it a few more days before seeing the doctor again. I may have to get some physical therapy to get it back on track. Getting old stinks.

Hope you have a great Friday too!

• Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    turkey soup, hard boiled egg
    popcorn
    salad, leftovers

My back is feeling better. Did some housecleaning, but mostly took it easy.

Hope the scale smiles at us tomorrow!
  • Exercise
    2 mile walk

Meals
    Slimfast
    Banana
    Slimfast
    Black licorice
    Veggie pizza
    Larabar

Glad your back is feeling better. Today was another long and busy day for me. However, it is now Friday. So now some time to have some fun. Saturday I am going to a Women's Church Fellowship luncheon, and Sunday meeting up with some friends for lunch. Hope we both do good with weigh-in tomorrow.

• Down 1.4 lbs.
  • Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    hard boiled egg, california roll
    popcorn
    pickled cucumbers, beef stew

Had a very nice day. Took a walk and just enjoyed the sunshine. Looks like we're going to get some rain tomorrow. I will soon be ordering my seeds for this years garden

Have a great Sunday!
  • Exercise
    5 mile walk
    1 mile walk

Meals
    Egg, tomato, spinach sandwich
    Blueberries
    Cheese enchiladas, chips, coleslaw
    Veggie Pizza

Down 2lbs! Yippee!! Renee you did great too!! Let's keep it going. Yahoooo!

It was nice out today, but kind of windy. The luncheon was fun. I didn't overeat too much. Have to stay on track tomorrow at the Indian restaurant. Got to make it another good week for weight loss.