• Exercise
    1 1/2 hrs. morning barn chores
    1/2 hr. evening barn chores

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    hamburger, sweet potato fries
    fruit cup, pot roast, potato, mixed vegetables

Had a very nice luncheon meeting. Cold here again today and we're supposed to get some snow on Tuesday. We think my mother-in-law will be coming home tomorrow. They ran all kinds of tests and really don't know why she coughs so much. She is feeling better, so that's good.

Have a great Monday!
  • Exercise
    2 mile walk
    3 mile walk

Meals
    Tofu scramble
    Bean soup
    Taco salad

So cold out today, but I bundled up real good with layers. Glad the sun was out and made it a nice day. Tomorrow I have off due to the holiday. Haven't planned anything yet. Should do something though. Probably should look at one of the other exercise videos.

Glad your Mother-in-Law is coming home soon. I hope she is feeling better. Too bad they can't figure out why she is coughing so much.

Hope you have a nice Monday!

• Exercise
    2 mile jog
    15 minutes zumba
    30 minutes Walking DVD

Meals
    Tofu scramble
    Two boiled eggs
    Bean soup, cheddar cheese
    Swiss cheese on pumpernickel

So cold today. Stay bundled up for most of it. Got my hair cut today, about 4 inches off. Looks much better. No longer the hippie look. My husband didn't complain about me getting it cut this time.

My last DVD I got from the library was a walk at home DVD by Leslie Sansone. The music was much better in this one and it was more enjoyable. My husband even came over for a bit to try some. He said it would still be hard on his knees, but next time he would do the elliptical while I exercise to the DVD. Yeah! I hope he does. Will find out soon.

Did some sewing/mending today. Various bits of paperwork, nothing real exciting. Got a few flurries. Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

• Exercise
    1 hr. raking leaves and picking up branches

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    piece of chicken, hardboiled egg
    salad, chicken, rice, corn

My big maple tree never lost it's leaves until recently. I had lots of leaves piled up around the house that needed to be raked away from the foundation. Chris mowed over them to chop them up. We're supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow so I thought today would be a good day to rake. I don't think I ever raked leaves in January!

My mother-in-law came home today, so I'll be busy helping her. I can see she has gotten more frail.

I love the poem you posted! Have an awesome Tuesday!
  • Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    salad
    salad, stuffed rigatoni, stringbeans

We had light snow all day. Tonight into tomorrow we're going to get 4-6 inches. Then it's going to warm up later in the week.

Nothing much going on. Guess I'll catch up on some reading tomorrow.

Have a great Wednesday!
  • Exercise
    15 minutes stretching
    2 mile jog
    3+ mile walk

Meals
    Tofu scramble
    Clementine
    Slimfast
    Larabar
    Swiss cheese on pumpernickel
    Salsa and tortilla chips

I have been having trouble trying to reply to messages. My computer just sits there and does nothing. Eventually I get it to work, but it has been frustrating this last few days. Have you had any trouble replying to it?

We are suppose to get snow tonight, but only about a inch or two. We shall see what we really get though.

Tonight I was going to do a miniwalk, but it felt so good to be out there walking, and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow, so I kept going. So I am a little behind schedule this evening, but it was worth it.

Glad you liked the poem. I thought it was terrific and wanted to share it with you. Hope you don't get too much snow. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

• Exercise
    15 minutes stretching
    2 mile jog

Meals
    Tofu scramble
    Banana
    Slimfast
    Swiss cheese on pumpernickel, mock chicken pattie
    Salsa and tortilla chips

We only got about of inch of snow here. So no problems weatherwise.

Today was a rough day for me. First, I cut my thumb I think on my umbrella going in to work. I looked down at my hand and there was blood all over it. I was worried I had blood on my face too when I walked in to work, but I didn't. Then later today, I tripped over my computer cord and fell. I think I have a pinched nerve now in my arm/elbow. It hurts when I move it certain ways. I didn't go to the work medical center after it happened, but probably will go there tomorrow.. My computer cord is usually up off the floor and away, but somehow it must have fallen down during the day. So that is my whining for today.

Thought about having a second mock chicken pattie tonight, but restrained myself. It's about 15 minutes later now, and I am full so glad I didn't indulge.

Have a great Thursday. Stay warm.

• Exercise
    1 hr. shoveling snow

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    chicken soup
    popcorn
    fruitcup, bbq pork, noodles, lima beans

You certainly had quite a day! Hope you aren't too sore tomorrow!

We got about 6 inches of snow. It was beautiful. Nice and light and fluffy.

Grocery shopping tomorrow. I need to stock up on fruit.

Have a good Thursday!
  • Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    chicken soup
    popcorn
    salad, taco bake, rice

Was 4 degrees when I went out to the barn this morning, but quickly warmed up and melted some of the snow. Went grocery shopping for both me and my mother-in-law. She's doing better.

Hope you weren't too stiff after your fall yesterday!

Have a great Friday!
  • Exercise
    Walk 30 minutes

Meals
    Tofu Scramble
    Egg, cheese, bagel
    Grilled cheese, Onion rings
    Caesar salad, Tomato/mozzarella flatbread, black tea

One hour shoveling snow! You sure got a work out!! Glad your Mother-in-Law is doing better.

My arm is a little bit better today. Med center was closed today, so I will see them on Monday. Didn't eat the best today due to work and travel, but did refrain from getting any sweets. Although I must admit I looked at some cake, but just thought this will go straight to my butt. 15 minutes of enjoyment, but a couple of weeks to work it off my body. So that made the choice simple. I put it back on the shelf.

Hope you have a fabulous Friday!

///////////////////////////////////////
    15 Tasty Snacks That Weigh in Under 100 Calories
    http://www.activebeat.com/diet-nutri...-100-calories/

A Hardboiled egg*
    Large Apple
    Half a cup of fat-free yogurt*
    Half Cup of Unsalted Pistachios
    A Cup of Blueberries*
    Half a Baked Potato*
    Slice of Whole Grain Cinnamon-Raisin Bread
    A Baked Sweet Potato*
    Small Scoop of Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
    A Cup of Unsalted Almonds
    A Cup of Vegetable Soup
    Shelled Edamame
    A Pair of Kiwis
    Two Small Squares of Dark Chocolate
    Two Cups of Fresh Watermelon

*These are the ones that work the best for me and I feel satisfied after eating them. Some of the others just make me want more.
  • Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    tomato rice soup
    popcorn
    fruit cup, leftover roast beef, string beans

It was very nice out today and the snow is slowly melting. Tomorrow it should really melt away. Caught up with reading some of my magazines that had been piling up.

Not much going on here.....hope we both have a good weigh-in tomorrow!
  • Exercise
    3.5 mile jog
    30 minute walk

Meals
    Eggs on toast
    Mixed salad, cheese sandwich
    Veggie pizza

Worked half a day today and then met up with an old friend. Ate lunch at a great little restaurant called Sunflowers and Greens. Walked in town for a little bit since it was nice out. Expect it will be nicer tomorrow. Got a run at a charity event tomorrow for the animal shelter. It should be fun.

Hope we both have a good weigh-in tomorrow!

• Down 1.4 lbs.
  • Exercise
    30 minute walk
    3 mile jog

Meals
    Tofu scramble
    Mock chicken nuggets, spinach
    Mock fish bites

My scale said down 1/2 lb.
    Wow Renee you went down 1.4 lbs That is terrific
    I need to get myself moving so I can keep up with you. Great job!!!

Today was a beautiful out. I did a bit of yard work trimming up bushes and picking up pine cones/magnolia seed pods. It was really nice. Hope tomorrow will be too, since I am going for a walk in a nearby State Park after Church with my dog and another lady.

Hope you had a nice Saturday.

• Exercise

Meals
    oatmeal with blueberries
    banana
    california roll
    popcorn
    salad, beef casserole

You did good!

It was wonderful out. So nice and warm. I went and did a bit of shopping for my mother-in-law.

Have a good walk tomorrow.....