Getting Out Of the 230 and 220s

You're on Page 11 of 33
Go to
  • 229.8 this morning! Just dipping my toe into the 220's. Hopefully it sticks!!
  • Howdy all!

I've had two days in a row in the 230s so I thought I'd pop in to say hi! I'm straddling both this and the 240s thread because I am close to my chicas still working on getting out of their decade. Hope they all can join me here soon!!

Onward and downward!
  • Hi Laura!! Good to see you here

229.2 for me today. I finally have less than 100 pounds to lose for my current goal.
  • Happy Tuesday all!

Holding fast in the 230s so I'm going to hang out here too. I'm straddling both threads because I need to cheer on my girls to join me from the 240s thread. Went for a rainy run this morning and I feel like I'm in a good groove finally.

Hope everyone has a great OP day!! Onward and downward!!
  • Good morning! Well the scale says 230.2 this morning. I haven't changed anything and I woke up with my face somewhat broken out so I am thinking it's hormonal. Not sweating it! I know it will go down soon enough. Hi Laura! Good job on the run this morning. I got on my recumbent bike for awhile last night. Really trying to move more!

Have a great day everyone!!
  • Happy Hump Day!!

I'm slowly chipping away steadily at the 230s registering a 3rd day of losses. Scale now has me at 237.8 which is 62lbs GONE!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • Thanks Gemini! I love your willpower dust

Congrats Laura! 62 pounds gone! That's major.

228.6 today. Have a great day everyone!
  • Woohoo Gemini! A new low is exciting!

I've been having a great week. Spending a lot of time outdoors, on the boat & swimming. I'm down to 227 this morning. Hi Laura! Hope your day is going well.

Have a great night ladies!
  • Ladies, I thought I'd check in as I'm doing great with my lifestyle changes despite YEARS of not sticking with a healthy diet/exercise plan. I'm not sure what's so different this time (maybe I'm coping with my emotions better), but I happy to be firmly in 220's now. I hope to be in the 210's by September 1st. I'm currently at my lowest weight in 8 years. WOW.
  • Happy Monday all!!

I have been sick so I was not online much this weekend. I'm holding fast in the 230s. I was on medication this weekend that I think was messing with my water weight as I kept gaining everyday but not eating poorly. This morning I weighed in and all the gain was erased. I'm just starting to feel better, so I hope to be back to normal and exercising soon as I travel later this week for work.

Onward and downward!!
  • Finally Joining you
    Hello everyone. I was 239 this morning and so happy to be joining you. I got pretty serious in mid June, and in spite of a 10 day vacation at the end of July and beginning of August, I am down 15 lbs from mid June. Feeling great! Looking forward to getting to know some of you better and working our way through the 230's and 220's.
  • Hello everyone!
    I made it by the skin of my teeth. Today I weighed in at 239.8!
    I know I may bounce back up but damn I worked hard to get here and I am going to stay until I see 219 on that scale. I will still also hang in the 240's thread because there are a couple gals that need a gentle kick in the butt to get here. Just like I needed from Laura and all of them. For some of us it does take a village.
  • Yay!! Ubee is here!! Congrats and welcome to the new decade!! Pretty soon we'll have everyone here! It will be a longer stay this time because of the 20lb range, so we're going to get to know one another REALLY well.

Feeling a little better (thanks!). This week I'm navigating my eating approach away from the structure of Medifast. It's been challenging but I think I'm doing okay. Showed an overnight loss which I'll take.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Onward and downward!!
  • Thanks for the welcome Gemini6! I am so happy to be here! Congrats on the .2 down.

Laura glad you are feeling better and just in time for your travels. Summer should be a great time to find healthy options while eating out. I bet it is reassuring to see the scale move down as you test the new food waters.

I got a good nights sleep last night and the scale moved down to 238.

Looking forward to getting to now everyone as we lose all our extra baggage.
  • Ubee I think you're firmly ensconced in the 230s!! YAY!!!!