Old 02-20-2019, 01:46 PM   #481  

S/C/G: 229/229/145

Height: 5'4"

Hello Again..... I am so ashamed of myself for not sticking with my diet. My down fall is I get stressed alot. This makes me lazy and I either sleep alot or eat bad things. We had to sell our home in Colorado Springs and we moved into a travel trailer. We pulled it to Oregon and NOW we are moving again less then 6 months to North Carolina. I am not a wander and the stress of moving and downsizing my life is overwhelming. I have to hide this from kurt husband because he is stressed too. I don't want to make his stress worse. However I also know I need to take control and get healthy. Lose weight and exercise.
So I am back on here for the motivation you ladies give. I thought I could do it alone but it takes a village.

Davisa
229/229/145
Davisag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:10 PM   #482  

S/C/G: 238/213/150

Height: 5' 5"

Davisag - Keep your head up. It's a long journey. This is my second time trying to lose a significant amount of weight. The first time I was successful. Then I let the stress of life get to me and I gained all of it back plus 5 lbs. I'm still pushing for it, but it's going slower than I anticipated. It's important to keep at it and not lose sight of the goal.

RunningRedHead - How have you been doing? My shark week turned into two weeks but I managed to get myself back down to my pre-shark week weight. Now I'm back on track and pushing to get to Onederland.
Learning 2 Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 08:17 AM   #483  

S/C/G: 291.1/ticker/161

Height: 5'11.5"

Davisag: It sounds like you’ve had/are having a stressful year. I hear you when it comes to how stress can impact your life. Welcome back to 3FC! While you’re here, please take some time to be kind to yourself and forgive yourself for having a setback. You are human and an imperfect person, as are we all, and it’s okay; you’ve recognized it and are ready for some change—that’s most of the battle right there!

Learning: Omg, a two-week shark week?! That sounds so not fun! Way to go on getting back down to your pre-shark week weight! I’m not sure if my cycle is all mixed up and I’m actually in the mid-cycle bloat stage or what, but I whooshed today when I was anticipating continuing to trend up for a few more days, so idk what’s going on I’ve stayed on track despite February being my friends bridal shower and finishing up the planning stage for her bachelorette weekend later this month!
RunningRedHead is offline   Reply With Quote