Woohoo. First mini goal met

• I just lost 10 pounds. I just joined this support group in the last couple of days and I have to say, the amount of motivation that I am getting is amazing. I felt like crap on the second day of my new found nutritional life and I came on here and decided to keep pushing forward with the plan instead of getting a comfort milkshake, which would have made me feel awful mentally (not to mention physically since I'm lactose intolerant). I can't wait to post more in this section. Next mini goal is to get out of the 300s

• Congrats on the 10 pound loss!!

• Congratulations! That's very exciting!
  • Thank you both so much. Kisskiss, I have to admit that your before and after pictures are incredibly motivating. I hope to be able post some one day too so maybe I could also be somebody's motivation when they are feeling a little down and out. BUT.....for now woohoo!!!!!!!!!
  • Awesome!! Great work...Keep it up!!
  • Getting over that mental hump and making it through the first week or two is always the hardest part! Glad you could stick with it and push through. It's really worth it! And even if you do cave in and indulge in a comfort milkshake... don't beat yourself up over it! Tomorrow is always a new day. You're not going to gain even a pound from just a milkshake (unless it's a really big, really delicious milkshake in which case it may even be worth it) so there's no use stressing.

Welcome! And congrats!