Promo code Today49

For international orders, $15 off shipping
    Promo code Today15
  • Quote: Today only!

US Orders over $49
    Promo code Today49

For international orders, $15 off shipping
    Promo code Today15
    LOL you can thank me for aligning fate to shine today, since I placed my order last night. Thanks Lisa!
  • Lisa -- thanks for posting the new thread alert about Nashua Nutrition's free shipping info. And congrats getting back on Phase 1.

Are you using some alternative IP products from Nashua for P1? Do you have some proven alternatives that you can share info about? I know there are a couple of alternative threads I can explore, but you embrace 100% OP so totally, that I trust your selections to be well researched and compliant with the protocol.

I have to say that I find the IP products to be better than some other packaged items I have used in past diet efforts -- better taste and/or frequently better texture. I'd like so save some money and find some good items to incorporate into my lifetime maintenance plans too.
  • Quote: Lisa -- thanks for posting the new thread alert about Nashua Nutrition's free shipping info. And congrats getting back on Phase 1.

Are you using some alternative IP products from Nashua for P1? Do you have some proven alternatives that you can share info about? I know there are a couple of alternative threads I can explore, but you embrace 100% OP so totally, that I trust your selections to be well researched and compliant with the protocol.

I have to say that I find the IP products to be better than some other packaged items I have used in past diet efforts -- better taste and/or frequently better texture. I'd like so save some money and find some good items to incorporate into my lifetime maintenance plans too.
    If you email me I will send you a detailed list of IP compliant products from Nashua if you like (it is well researched to meet IP guidelines for selecting alternatives &#128515

Jlus at aol.com (replace with @)
  • Jlus -- thanks for the offer - I just sent you an email.
    Pls lemme know if you have an faves among the alternatives.
    thanks
    cheryl
  • My favs:
    Syntrax Nectar: Twisted cherry, orange, and grapefruit flavors
    Quest bars (restricted) - chocolate peanut butter, cinnamon roll (actually any chocolate chip ones, too, but they cause cravings so I don't buy much)
    IP: Milk chocolate pudding, potato puree
    Simply whey bars & simply chips (restricted)
    Weight Loss Systems cocomint cream & butterscotch pudding
    Wildberry smoothie Health Smart
    Protidiet pink lemonade
  • Is the Syntrax Nectar a substitute for an IP food?
  • Quote: Is the Syntrax Nectar a substitute for an IP food?
    yes, which is why I included it in my list. It is sold in big tubs.
    Lots of great fruity flavors for this great fruit season we're missing.
    A whole scoop has 23 grams protein so I do 3/4 of a scoop.

I don't like the chocolate flavors b/c they're so thin. But it works well for the fruity drinks.
  • Nashua also sells individual servings of Syntrax, so you do not need to buy a tub if you want to sample and see what you like.