Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2014, 09:26 AM   #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,219

Default Free shipping on Nashua Nutrition

Today only! (Wed, July 30)

US Orders over $49
Promo code Today49

For international orders, $15 off shipping
Promo code Today15

Last edited by lisa32989; 07-31-2014 at 01:03 PM.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:37 AM   #2  
6/26/12 start 355
 
Halfagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 847

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Today only!

US Orders over $49
Promo code Today49

For international orders, $15 off shipping
Promo code Today15
LOL you can thank me for aligning fate to shine today, since I placed my order last night. Thanks Lisa!
Halfagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:23 PM   #3  
oneuh2
 
oneuh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wash DC metro area
Posts: 1,597

S/C/G: reboot 1/5/2017 232./204/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

Lisa -- thanks for posting the new thread alert about Nashua Nutrition's free shipping info. And congrats getting back on Phase 1.

Are you using some alternative IP products from Nashua for P1? Do you have some proven alternatives that you can share info about? I know there are a couple of alternative threads I can explore, but you embrace 100% OP so totally, that I trust your selections to be well researched and compliant with the protocol.

I have to say that I find the IP products to be better than some other packaged items I have used in past diet efforts -- better taste and/or frequently better texture. I'd like so save some money and find some good items to incorporate into my lifetime maintenance plans too.
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:51 PM   #4  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 1,212

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
Lisa -- thanks for posting the new thread alert about Nashua Nutrition's free shipping info. And congrats getting back on Phase 1.

Are you using some alternative IP products from Nashua for P1? Do you have some proven alternatives that you can share info about? I know there are a couple of alternative threads I can explore, but you embrace 100% OP so totally, that I trust your selections to be well researched and compliant with the protocol.

I have to say that I find the IP products to be better than some other packaged items I have used in past diet efforts -- better taste and/or frequently better texture. I'd like so save some money and find some good items to incorporate into my lifetime maintenance plans too.
If you email me I will send you a detailed list of IP compliant products from Nashua if you like (it is well researched to meet IP guidelines for selecting alternatives &#128515

Jlus at aol.com (replace with @)
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:33 PM   #5  
oneuh2
 
oneuh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wash DC metro area
Posts: 1,597

S/C/G: reboot 1/5/2017 232./204/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

Jlus -- thanks for the offer - I just sent you an email.
Pls lemme know if you have an faves among the alternatives.
thanks
cheryl
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:37 PM   #6  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,219

Default

My favs:
Syntrax Nectar: Twisted cherry, orange, and grapefruit flavors
Quest bars (restricted) - chocolate peanut butter, cinnamon roll (actually any chocolate chip ones, too, but they cause cravings so I don't buy much)
IP: Milk chocolate pudding, potato puree
Simply whey bars & simply chips (restricted)
Weight Loss Systems cocomint cream & butterscotch pudding
Wildberry smoothie Health Smart
Protidiet pink lemonade

Last edited by lisa32989; 07-31-2014 at 12:32 PM.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:33 PM   #7  
Started IP 6/12/14
 
kissi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 466

S/C/G: 192/138.6/132

Height: 5'3

Default

Is the Syntrax Nectar a substitute for an IP food?
kissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:35 PM   #8  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8,219

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
Is the Syntrax Nectar a substitute for an IP food?
yes, which is why I included it in my list. It is sold in big tubs.
Lots of great fruity flavors for this great fruit season we're missing.
A whole scoop has 23 grams protein so I do 3/4 of a scoop.

I don't like the chocolate flavors b/c they're so thin. But it works well for the fruity drinks.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:36 PM   #9  
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 83

S/C/G: 197/132/140

Height: 5'6.5"

Default

Nashua also sells individual servings of Syntrax, so you do not need to buy a tub if you want to sample and see what you like.
psjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:00 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.